The bleeding abates

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
When we went ahead 14-7 I said to my family "wouldnt it be fun if we dominated them"? and then we did. This was one of those weird ass fla ga games that defy reason. I said all week we beat FSU when they were 5-0 and we were 0-5. Things can happen in rivalry games. This was like the old Dooley vs Dickey games but with us having Dooley. I have never seen two RB with 190+ yards on the same team. This team is different with Treon. All he did was hand off but you can tell they trust him and play better for him, The JohnnyB/charlie cheese burger brent pease/JeffD express could not get out of the station, It all has come down to field leadership and we now have a chance. The D needed this as much as the fan base. This week I hope they spend the whole time installing some decent pass packages to complement and enhance the running game. We can run it so lets add some pass plays to give us a better chance against SOS and FShamefulU. Young folks, enjoy this win. Very few times has UF absolutely RUN THE BALL down there throats like we did today. I have seen them do it to us with Herschel but this was that good,

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely dominating. And there was nothing Georgia could do. This is the first game that I saw Jones consistently cut back outside instead of just running into the line.

It's hard to keep momentum for your offense when your QB constantly turns the ball over or gives 0 yard net plays because he overthrows receivers all over the place.

Treon hits the back nicely out the flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.