The Bucs have lost 10 consecutive road games when Jameis Winston starts

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I was elated to have the Bucs to root for again at the start of this season when Winston wasn't playing and Fitz was playing. I know Fitzpatrick is a really great backup QB, but I just can't root for a team that has Winston as their leader. Has nothing to do with him being a Seminole and everything to do with him being a POS human being. The bucs are dead to me again.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when some of the people on here, were saying he was going to be a good pro..... Bucs fans

James in 49 NFL games 54 Interceptions and 35 fumbles

So 89 turnovers in 49 games.

Was a turnover machine in college, is a turnover machine in the Pros... Surprise?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s leading the league in multiple interception games since he entered the league. Was tied with Bortles heading into yesterday but obviously passed him.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, for those that follow the Bucs, are they gonna part ways after the season? They can’t keep him, can they? From what I’m reading, the locker room doesn’t care for him either.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I can't believe the Bucs inserted him back into the lineup after the way Fitz started the season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of people advised the Bucs to pass on Winston, and they ignored that advice. Hence, they are getting what they deserve.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, for those that follow the Bucs, are they gonna part ways after the season? They can’t keep him, can they? From what I’m reading, the locker room doesn’t care for him either.

Nothing official, will know more today. I don't follow the Bucs, but the sports radio here is Bucs heavy. Yesterday and this morning, were all about what is the next step. Even the Bucs inside (Jameis Apologist) for Pewder Report (spelling) Mark Cook was trying to make it about just one game and not overreacting, but couldn't defend the numbers. Can't wait until this afternoon drive home with JP (FSU and Jameis homer) has to give his spin (dude defended the rape and uber accusations for Jameis).

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
All hail Rapeis! Here are his stats for 2018

Player Rankings
CMP ATT CMP% YDS YPG TD INT
2018 Season 96 148 64.9 1181 295 6 TD 10
NFL Rank 30th 30th 33rd 29th 10th 30th 1st

Not surprising he has 6 TD's and 10 picks

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when some of the people on here, were saying he was going to be a good pro..... Bucs fans

James in 49 NFL games 54 Interceptions and 35 fumbles

So 89 turnovers in 49 games.

Was a turnover machine in college, is a turnover machine in the Pros... Surprise?
Its 21 lost fumbles i think. Either way it is awful and he's done in tampa. No way he sees the field again when his salary next yr is only guaranteed for injury. He'll be cut next February.

I hated having him as a Buc. It sucks it had to go this way. Fear the beard!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think he's done here. The only people he had in his corner were f ing nole fans that put a crappy player ahead of the franchise. F all of them. Even the nole fans are turning on him finally. I cant wait to hear JP Petersen on my way home. He's been defending winston defiant. He's gonna take it on the chin today.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Incredibly, 7-team journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick has somehow thrown for over 28,000 yards in the NFL.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I hope not they owe him something like $20M salary just for next year

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope not they owe him something like $20M salary just for next year
I seriously doubt it's guaranteed.

I'm not surprised that Omar the Clown is a Rapeis fan.

Edit- they would owe him about 12 mil, if he never plays again. They should have voided the contract for misconduct when they could.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator