Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
76319a9075bfa3e4de8d585f3f0331c9.jpg

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I know I'm in the minority here but I would like to play them every year. I cannot stand scUM. I'd rather watch us play them every year and try to shut them the F up than play FAU or whatever ****ty team we bring in before Fsu.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I know I'm in the minority here but I would like to play them every year. I cannot stand scUM. I'd rather watch us play them every year and try to shut them the F up than play FAU or whatever ****ty team we bring in before Fsu.
Agree completely.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t want to do anything to help them financially. We’d pack their stadium and I enjoy watching them play with only friends, family and parole officers in the stands.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

I don’t see or hear many Cane supporters. On principle I agree with you but the financial circumstances aren’t going to change anytime soon. If we went back, I’d want them early in the year like it was in the 80’s. It was a good kickoff game before SEC play.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The mural effort is kind of cute considering it took all three members of their fanbase to do it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The mural effort is kind of cute considering it took their Top 3 fine arts students to do it.

FIFY.

Probably their best work in years. Might even land them a temp job after graduation.

Jun 2, 2015
I confess, I did NOT have anything to do with that Canesville painting, but gotta admit that it is pretty artistic. If it covered over the Danny Rollings victims name, I don't like that......?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's actually two sections of the 34th Street mural that are sacred to Gainesvillians. They are side by side.

RIP
4fc8d06eec9fab2439ee20c7d039f0e0.jpg

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Yeah
I don’t see or hear many Cane supporters. On principle I agree with you but the financial circumstances aren’t going to change anytime soon. If we went back, I’d want them early in the year like it was in the 80’s. It was a good kickoff game before SEC play.
I would like to get them as the kickoff game every year. Start with kicking scUM ass, end with shutting down the clowns. Sandwich in a classic vs our real rivals in jax. I get it that we don't want to help them financially. I just want our guys to humiliate them every year and we can prove we have the best football program in the state and we do it with the moral high ground. Plus we could make fun of the fact that when the game is in their stadium it would probably be half Gators in the stands at least.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Ehhh guys who you been watching ? We would have trouble humiliating Colorado st, Miami would push our Shyte in right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.