The case for Luke Del Rio

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UF coach Jim McElwain said it would be mistake to dismiss Luke Del Rio if he makes a healthy recovery this summer from surgery on both of his shoulders.

“Yeah, for sure (it would be a mistake),” McElwain said Tuesday night before speaking at the Gator Club of Jacksonville. “When you look at when he was healthy last season and the numbers he put up in the first three or four games. Very efficient. Touchdown passes to interceptions ratio was really good. Our productivity in the red area was really good.

“He’s a guy that obviously knows what he’s doing and he’ll be ready to go.”

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If LDR starts vs Michigan I would be fine firing Mac mid-season a la Zooker. That would be a worst case scenario for UF.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Here come the propaganda pieces trying to convince Gator Nation that noodle arm turd is ready to take us to the top and we should accept this garbage we've had to watch. If these pieces keep coming out (especially after camp starts) Del-Taco will be our starter.
What are the chances this is the first of a number of these intended to soften the base for the eventual futility of another year of butters, nuss and del taco?

:suicide:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What are the chances this is the first of a number of these intended to soften the base for the eventual futility of another year of butters, nuss and del taco?

:suicide:
Very high...i expect many more of these over the next 2 months.:eek3: I had a gut feeling they would start this bum and that's the main reason i didn't renew my season tickets I've held for 15 yrs. Smh!!!

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, don't be surprised when Del Taco struts out to start the game against Michigan. He is Mac's guy and, Franks did not do enough in the Spring game to take the job.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
663ae67f56bac319af9e2aa575b73598.jpg

There is at least one mod who will be as hot as a Heat Miser if Nusschump and Butters do exactly what any rational person would predict they would do. Theyve already made it abundantly clear they think the world of LDR.
what kind of a retard mental hospital do you live in to think it is rational to start the biggest reject with the weakest arm on this team?
Your "prediction" proves nothing more than what a cock slobbering moron you are :lmao2:
Zaire didnt come here to sit....enjoy your laughs now, because you will be my beyotch!

:raysgirl:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Basic premise of his article? "when it comes to accuracy, high school stats appear to be a really good predictor of college stats."

The problem with this? All of the guys he mentioned have the physical ability to play in the NFL. That is their talent level. That alone nullifies his point. I'd take him more seriously if he chose guys similar to LDR's physical ability but my guess is they are much harder to find.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If LDR is the starter, Dubs will be pleased as pudding.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's weird that that comes to mind ,law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator