The Chump showing class

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For all the Muschamp hate... this was classy of him to do.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A long line of players that liked a guy that couldn't coach them up. Maybe that explains why this staff is having the same problem.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Meh, not anything extra ordinary. Spurrier was out there hugging the SC players...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A long line of players that liked a guy that couldn't coach them up. Maybe that explains why this staff is having the same problem.
The relationship between a coach and his players goes FAR beyond what happens on the field. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, but I figured I'd throw that out there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Frankly, he shouldn't have been allowed to hang around on the field and greet anybody. He was fired and was lucky he was allowed to be let onto campus in the first place. After the final whistle, he should have been ushered out immediately by armed security, preferably along the sideline where the crowd could let their feelings be known.

When you steal millions from those paying fans, they should be able to talk to you directly.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I don't hate Mush, I think he wanted to be successful but just couldn't get it figured out and had his hand in the offense too much.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't hate Mush, I think he wanted to be successful but just couldn't get it figured out and had his hand in the offense too much.
The man has literally stolen millions of dollars from the university. Only a ridiculous technicality kept there from being an arrest warrant issued.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Frankly, he shouldn't have been allowed to hang around on the field and greet anybody. He was fired and was lucky he was allowed to be let onto campus in the first place. After the final whistle, he should have been ushered out immediately by armed security, preferably along the sideline where the crowd could let their feelings be known.

When you steal millions from those paying fans, they should be able to talk to you directly.
It's not like he stole any money from you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATX still luvs some Chimp? Color me surprised.

Im a bit depressed by the crowd not chanting Fire Muschamp.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you'll be better swerved if you try to think that we're wisely paying him top-dollar
to not coach us. In fact, I bet Mush could extort millions more from other schools just
by claiming he's thinking about HCing at LSU, U Texas, Mizzou, etc.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Fv*k dog-butt Mushcramp. He is a dog (literally and figuratively) - never a Gator. And fv*k the man that hired him for UF.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
The man has literally stolen millions of dollars from the university. Only a ridiculous technicality kept there from being an arrest warrant issued.
Somebody allowed that to happen cause I don't see him be that bright.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

I laft

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator