Not open for further replies.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
De

Deeply sorry. But in have always heard that you are not officially a member of GCMB until you get a down vote, will you do the honor for me?
You have to say something extremely stupid! So go out and earn that dislike. ( something about Mac deserving another year of coaching should do it)

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
De

Deeply sorry. But in have always heard that you are not officially a member of GCMB until you get a down vote, will you do the honor for me?
You are going to have to earn it, son. Nothing in this life comes easy and if you think I am going to just give you a dislike over simple procedure you better think again. Say anything positive about Nuss or Nord or something disparaging about SOS or Tebow and or display an affinity for PB&J over a ham sammich and we'll see about it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Say we get Kelly, would Texas A&M pull out the checkbook for Frost? Heard from an FSU alumnus that Jimbo’s buyout is huge, worse than Campbell’s

Woodroe

Sir Knowitall
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
No, I won’t and if by some off chance I do, I’ll cancel my account. I don’t respond well to threats.
That depends on your perspective. This is the first post of yours that I have ever read and I'm almost positive that account cancellation by you would be the best response possible.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Say we get Kelly, would Texas A&M pull out the checkbook for Frost? Heard from an FSU alumnus that Jimbo’s buyout is huge, worse than Campbell’s
I have a feeling A&M would be dumb and desperate enough to cough up the buyout for Dumbo (hopefully not). If they do, they may have done FSU a big favor by possibly getting a better coach than Dumbo.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have a feeling A&M would be dumb and desperate enough to cough up the buyout for Dumbo (hopefully not). If they do, they may have done FSU a big favor by possibly getting a better coach than Dumbo.

The buyout for Jimbo has two figures. If they fire him they owe him around $40 million....if he leaves for a new job, the new school owes FSU around $15 million (somewhere in that ballpark). (I read this elsewhere, and it sounded more accurate....as no one is paying $40mil to hire a coach).

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The buyout for Jimbo has two figures. If they fire him they owe him around $40 million....if he leaves for a new job, the new school owes FSU around $15 million (somewhere in that ballpark). (I read this elsewhere, and it sounded more accurate....as no one is paying $40mil to hire a coach).
I only mentioned it because of how carefree A&M seems to be with their money. If any school is willing to cough up $15 million, I believe A&M would be crazy enough to do so, well, depending on Sumlin's buyout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb