The downside of the bye week

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Bye week allows us to catch up on the Honey Dooooosss

I am working Sat and Sun. Actually in a Turkey Processing Plant - Sustainability Water Audit and Food Safety

But we - UF - Need this week to rest, heal, and prepare for our biggest challenge.

Don't be selfish. Suck it up. I know that is hard for some progressives.

Here in the SOUTH we try to take it as it comes.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I miss having a game but am happy for the timing. We’ve managed, except for KY, to make steady week to week progress. Our next test is the biggest of the season and we’ve got this chance to refresh & prepare. And so do they.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PE has a point. The last five years I really didn't care if UF had a bye week, as it was hard to stomach getting through their games.
Even the geographical school games were outright embarassments.

Overcoming the adversity on the field bc they were playin their tails off.

So miserable to watch that trash.

Ridiculous that we forced our boys to live through that.

Last edited:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I have a problem and this is a plea for help....

As it is an open date for us Gators my problem is the absence of watching a game for my fix. So here is my dilemma - I only have time today [promised honey do list items for wife on open date] to watch one of the three Gator football NCG's. Which one of the copies do I watch? the 96, 06 or 08 championships later this afternoon/early evening? This is such a awful problem.....So help me choose....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I have a problem and this is a plea for help....

As it is an open date for us Gators my problem is the absence of watching a game for my fix. So here is my dilemma - I only have time today [promised honey do list items for wife on open date] to watch one of the three Gator football NCG's. Which one of the copies do I watch? the 96, 06 or 08 championships later this afternoon/early evening? This is such a awful problem.....So help me choose....

There is NO wrong answer. However, the BEST answer is the MNC domination over one of our most hated rivals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator