The dubster Outro Thread

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
August 22:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. before we go any further the program appreciates all the love and to gren thanks for the screen shot. sgg&dougie78&tgator stopped by to discuss the upcoming season shortly afterwards sgg stated he anticipated that he would get the clap, trux ever the optimist suggested that he hoped he gets it from mrs.sgg(opp not sure that makes it better).gmd stopped thru to offer congrats on the programs new thread and to say that brad & heavy exhibited childish behavior by attempting to destroy fridays outro/recap in gmd opinion they are failed dildos. trux stopped by the show and advise that brad has atleast 7 babies mommas and that he is on the dole(goon will be in touch brad) hold on to your wallet romney dropped by and informed the program that he has a new scheme"virtual betting" but refused to go to any detailed to be sure you will be fcked out your money.coach stopped by and informed the show that all white kids are nuts(i think he has been on the phone with my mother)coach also wanted to inform all posters that the use of the dislike button is girlie schit. goon stopped by the program and reached out to urg who has been avoiding him and offered that he was only trying to help when he verbally blistered his ass for not trying hard enough to get a job. there was no response from urg.sas dropped by and informed the show that alky who hasnt been heard from since mod ray knocked his block off and banned him for wishing cancer on sas, stated he is the biggest baby on the board and that most of the posters are comfortable hiding behind the screen and their avi, but invited anyone to meet him at a tailgate and he's not a bad guy. seizing the moment ferg jumped in and stated he would rather get cancer than attend a tailgate with sas(damn thats crucial). goon wanted to be on record stating that sas could piss off the pope. in other news gmd informed the show that his dic was in a box ferg vicious attacked gmd and stated his head was in lboys lap(whoa). special thanks to brad for the picks.drivebys in no specific order sgg,gulfstream,coach,romney,dougie78,ferg,pines,tgator,gmd,trux,brad,goon,cooter,sas,augusta,gatorphan,paz,durty,urg,zambo,everyone dont forget to tell love ones how much they mean to you and stay away from turkish weddings, its time to commute :bananawave:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dats some funny shiit rat dere, imma don't care who you are

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
August 23:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today.we want to extend a welcome to the coaches intro right here in the box. now onto the program trux stopped by the program to discuss goat fcking,sgg quickly joined in and stated he's never banged a goat but admits he's laid up with some monsters. zambo phoned in and stated you could get a bad case of the drips from fcking a goat.we were honored in a rare appearance from gator 1946 on the program as i went to acknowledge him he fell asleep trux stated that 1946 makes goon look like a teenager. trux also thinks that goon has dementia and he hasnt been taking his meds. gren who has become a passionate fan of the show called the program and offered this fyi, daytona 76,goon71,gator1946,70, and he is 69yrs old. lets give them a hand. speaking of hands goon called the show after hearing what trux said about him and stated that trux is just a virgin except when he is fcking his hand(thumbalina and her 4 sisters, jack off artist) goon settled in and began to tell the program of things you only do once for example; use just for men hair dye to turn your silver pubic hair, or use a beard trimmer without the guard on your nut sack(ouch). at that very point the producers motioned me with an urgent call it was brad he wanted the show to know you could use nair hair removal(you seen the commercials i'm sure) goon went on to say that older white guys get these cherry angiomas on their nut sack. still a lil daze from that the producers motion me with another call it was cooter stating you can get those in your azz specifically in your sphincter and it really hurts if you have the peanut butters. cooter states he never experienced it. jabber if your reading this sgg thinks your a message board hoor. last but not least trux thinks urg and dougie met at a custodial engineering convention. urgs is pissed and called him a dumbass racist(we will monitor this development. drivebys in no specific order matrix,alex,detroit,frozen,pe,dougie78,ferg,trux,gator1946,tgator,sgg,zambo,urg,gren,backstop13,cooter,goon,brad,gmd,everyone have a fantastic evening its time to commute :bananawave:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
200w.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
August 23:

dubster1: goon settled in and began to tell the program of things you only do once for example; use just for men hair dye to turn your silver pubic hair, or use a beard trimmer without the guard on your nut sack(ouch). at that very point the producers motioned me with an urgent call it was brad he wanted the show to know you could use nair hair removal(you seen the commercials i'm sure)

:lmao2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
August 25:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. the program would like to thank coach for stopping by and informing the show that the money grubbing romney has broke and sabotage his schit(computer) and is holding it ransome because he owes him$15.00 dollars. ferg stop by the show today to declare he will be black on every thursday. ferg also expressed a desire to be black on sundays and attend an all black church complete with dancing a loud choir and an angry slobbering preacher that has to keep wiping his mouth after saying heh,that most of the congregation dont know what the fck he is saying. ferg also stated fried chicken would need to be served after the service. well it looks like the contractor thats constructing brads pool has fcked it up using the cement instead of concrete cooter might assist in helping get it straighten out. speaking of which cooter stopped by the program and informed us that his dogs vet kicked him in the azz for $732.00 dollars(damn) romney wouldve done it for half that. just so the program knows gren still thinks i'm a white guy posing as a black guy. trux once again called in and stated yet another one of my fans has dementia. durty stopped by the show and was in full vent mode.durty thinks el boi(l boy) is a complete embarrassment and sgg chimed in and stated no functioning human can really think the way he does. this really seemed to pissed durty off who went on a tirade stating the pubs are a bunch of rino pvssies sucking off the govt teet that keeps approving commie jackboots to the scotus(he held back a little because this is a family site)in some disturbing news cooter wants to fix jay26 a pb&j sandwhich(not sure what to think about this) cooter admiited to being an azzhole even if he is wrong(no surprise there). urg called called the show and stated he is on injured reserved he will update the program on his injury tomorrow after obama care. pines stopped by the show and stated that sas wears the panties in his marriage, the panties that are all silk with the white cotton in the crouch. sas quickly called in and explained its all about keeping the wife (queenie) happy(better keep those dishes wash and a load of clothes on). drivebys include in no specific order sgg,gren,ferg,bnag8r,heavy,paz,webb,brad,romney,alex,trux,pe,cooter,durty,navet,sas,goon,pines,jay26,urg,diddy,bart, tomorrow aint promise never go to bed mad everybody have a peaceful evening its time to commute :bananawave:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
August 25:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. the program would like to thank coach for stopping by and informing the show that the money grubbing romney has broke and sabotage his schit(computer) and is holding it ransome because he owes him$15.00 dollars. ferg stop by the show today to declare he will be black on every thursday. ferg also expressed a desire to be black on sundays and attend an all black church complete with dancing a loud choir and an angry slobbering preacher that has to keep wiping his mouth after saying heh,that most of the congregation dont know what the fck he is saying. ferg also stated fried chicken would need to be served after the service. well it looks like the contractor thats constructing brads pool has fcked it up using the cement instead of concrete cooter might assist in helping get it straighten out. speaking of which cooter stopped by the program and informed us that his dogs vet kicked him in the azz for $732.00 dollars(damn) romney wouldve done it for half that. just so the program knows gren still thinks i'm a white guy posing as a black guy. trux once again called in and stated yet another one of my fans has dementia. durty stopped by the show and was in full vent mode.durty thinks el boi(l boy) is a complete embarrassment and sgg chimed in and stated no functioning human can really think the way he does. this really seemed to pissed durty off who went on a tirade stating the pubs are a bunch of rino pvssies sucking off the govt teet that keeps approving commie jackboots to the scotus(he held back a little because this is a family site)in some disturbing news cooter wants to fix jay26 a pb&j sandwhich(not sure what to think about this) cooter admiited to being an azzhole even if he is wrong(no surprise there). urg called called the show and stated he is on injured reserved he will update the program on his injury tomorrow after obama care. pines stopped by the show and stated that sas wears the panties in his marriage, the panties that are all silk with the white cotton in the crouch. sas quickly called in and explained its all about keeping the wife (queenie) happy(better keep those dishes wash and a load of clothes on). drivebys include in no specific order sgg,gren,ferg,bnag8r,heavy,paz,webb,brad,romney,alex,trux,pe,cooter,durty,navet,sas,goon,pines,jay26,urg,diddy,bart, tomorrow aint promise never go to bed mad everybody have a peaceful evening its time to commute :bananawave:
Keeping the dishes washed would make me very happy!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Man being around flight all my life that gif makes my stomach ache thinking about everyone on board including the pilots last seconds alive
I looked up what exactly happened. It was on a military base in Afghanistan. The load of military vehicles they had in the back of the plane wasn't stowed properly, and shifted on takeoff. All the weight crashed to the back of the plane and damaged the elevator control, making the plane virtually uncontrollable. Stalled and crashed seconds after takeoff, 7 people on board. Just awful.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Airlines_Flight_102

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
August 26:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have on this abbreviated program. first and foremost the program want to extend our collective prayers to the brad family dealing with his mother. hang in there bro. now on to the program goon stopped by and informed the program he wanted to comeback as a girls bicycle seat(careful goon sometimes girls let dudes borrow their bikes and dudes will have their ass in your face) cooter dropped in just long enough to informed the program that tgator is a horse fcker and that he was inspiration in the making of the movie brokeback mountain(im sure many of you saw that movie) in the most disgusting schit i've seen all year several of my fans are taking up for that piece of schit foley just because he was on the radio with ole steve, i could go on for days about that walking piece of maggot schit foley( its a family site) but that would take up to much time. gren called in and figured out a way to cheat romney(this is next to impossible, he's jewish) its pure genius i'm starting to think gren is brainiac. trux stopped by the show and called out romney on his biases when it comes to law and sas. romney showed up and explained it and gave zero fcks if the explaination sounded plausible or not (trux didnt accept his excuse). the show appreciates sgg for stopping by and reminicing on the army days. coach done his deed for humanity today by proving to one of his students with a little motivation you can achieve anything i'm proud of him. urg did check in after obama care but before he could gives us and update ferg called in and told him to rub some vagasil on it (whoa). in a surprising move swamp queen droveby to get a shout out and trux began slobbering careful trux she's married.speaking of which romney shared a story about swamp queen saving his life and preventing him from getting punched in the face by sas, queenie saved him. thank god cause romney cant fight the nats off his azz. drivebys include in no specific order swamp queen,brad,gren,pe,sgg,tgator,goon,cooter,atx,gatorraz,durty,ferg,dougie78,ca91,trux,gatorbait,g2,diddy,paz,romney,urg,, everyone have a safe and wonderful wknd its time to commute :bananawave:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
August 26:

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have on this abbreviated program. first and foremost the program want to extend our collective prayers to the brad family dealing with his mother. hang in there bro. now on to the program goon stopped by and informed the program he wanted to comeback as a girls bicycle seat(careful goon sometimes girls let dudes borrow their bikes and dudes will have their ass in your face) cooter dropped in just long enough to informed the program that tgator is a horse fcker and that he was inspiration in the making of the movie brokeback mountain(im sure many of you saw that movie) in the most disgusting schit i've seen all year several of my fans are taking up for that piece of schit foley just because he was on the radio with ole steve, i could go on for days about that walking piece of maggot schit foley( its a family site) but that would take up to much time. gren called in and figured out a way to cheat romney(this is next to impossible, he's jewish) its pure genius i'm starting to think gren is brainiac. trux stopped by the show and called out romney on his biases when it comes to law and sas. romney showed up and explained it and gave zero fcks if the explaination sounded plausible or not (trux didnt accept his excuse). the show appreciates sgg for stopping by and reminicing on the army days. coach done his deed for humanity today by proving to one of his students with a little motivation you can achieve anything i'm proud of him. urg did check in after obama care but before he could gives us and update ferg called in and told him to rub some vagasil on it (whoa). in a surprising move swamp queen droveby to get a shout out and trux began slobbering careful trux she's married.speaking of which romney shared a story about swamp queen saving his life and preventing him from getting punched in the face by sas, queenie saved him. thank god cause romney cant fight the nats off his azz. drivebys include in no specific order swamp queen,brad,gren,pe,sgg,tgator,goon,cooter,atx,gatorraz,durty,ferg,dougie78,ca91,trux,gatorbait,g2,diddy,paz,romney,urg,, everyone have a safe and wonderful wknd its time to commute :bananawave:
:woohoo:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wait what? I never tried to punch Ox. Those damn cattle just can't tell the truth. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.