The fat lady (man?) has sung

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The next guy's got his work cut out. It begins with recruiting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Offense F-
Defense F-
Special Teams D
Overall F

Dooley doesn't seem that enamored with this team.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing how it took until this week for the truth to start making it to print.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? So Tooley finally came around. Guess Tooley finally decided that getting hit over the head with that sledge hammer is starting to hurt!

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Offense F-
Defense F-
Special Teams D
Overall F

I'm too lazy, and don't give enough of a ****.. but can someone dig up his 'grades' from earlier in the season? I'm sure he thought everything was just peachy right up until it wasn't..

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Remember when they tried to tell us our coaches were just better at evaluating talent and hidden gems than all the other coaches

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So does this mean people will give the next coach the YEARS it will take to get the team to the top? Lol

As long as the team shows progress, yes, absolutely. This team has regressed ever since that yellow toothed jack@ss got here. Nothing improved. He didn't deserve any more time. He needed to be flushed before he could do any more damage.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Do local beat writers at other schools avoid criticizing the current staff like the Sun?

Or is this a Mac "butt-hurt" issue?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
As far as giving someone time to undo this unbelievably catastrophic goat f#@$; If we can find someone who is demonstrably capable of doing so, he deserves all the time, money and patience he needs. This putrid, reeking excuse for a football program will have to be reduced to ground level and re-built in its entirety (code for fire everybody including the ticket takers). There are no short-cuts for a task this great. I just hope that we can attract someone who's smart enough to pull it off, but crazy enough to take on this mess, knowing what is in store for him. Our acumen for hiring that kind of individual hasn't been that great of late. If we don't get it right this time, we may be permanently screwed.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Amazing how it took until this week for the truth to start making it to print.

Pretty sad that these guys are essentially required to suck up to the current staff for any sort of access during the season. I consider this proof that now that McElchump is gone tool bags like Dooley are writing truth. I haven't looked, nor do I care to provide hits to their archives, of what the previous grades looked like. I would bet a small fortune that they were highly over inflated!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Offense F-
Defense F-
Special Teams D
Overall F

How is it possible that special teams didn't get an F? What exactly do they have to do to get an F? Fumble TWO punts at our own goal line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb