The fightin Clintons vs the corn dogs

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
LSU about to blow the team out that shut us out offensively even though they have one of the 20 worst defenses in college football. Should be insightful for the skull pounding we'll be getting next weekend

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
LSU about to blow the team out that shut us out offensively even though they have one of the 20 worst defenses in college football. Should be insightful for the skull pounding we'll be getting next weekend

We whipped the puppies, the puppies beat the Barn, the Barn smoked Ark, and also beat LSU.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we play the useless, sweaty, smelly, FEMA card abusing, inbred, illiterate Cajuns within 20, I'll be in shock.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Seeing how LSU is having their way with Arkansas in the running game, all I can think about is how the heck did we have 12 yards rushing? How did we find a way to lose to this pathetic defense? I'm blown away.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Seeing how LSU is having their way with Arkansas in the running game, all I can think about is how the heck did we have 12 yards rushing? How did we find a way to lose to this pathetic defense? I'm blown away.
Butters and Nuss

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
Basically we came out for that game with the same energy we came out for the second half of Tennessee and USC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We had no passion, no spark.

If coaches have 'some' and appropriate confidence in our players, and we don't do stupid ****, the game will be close. The players just need come with energy, excitement, and some pride.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Jim McElwain.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing how LSU is having their way with Arkansas in the running game, all I can think about is how the heck did we have 12 yards rushing? How did we find a way to lose to this pathetic defense?

It's a simple concept for them to get. We're playing for a Championship, they are not. Will it be a tough task? Absolutely. We have to play a flawless game and with a purpose, period. A noon kick is a good thing for us in Corndog Land.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It's a simple concept for them to get. We're playing for a Championship, they are not. Will it be a tough task? Absolutely. We have to play a flawless game and with a purpose, period. A noon kick is a good thing for us in Corndog Land.
It really is. If we can mismatch the energy early, be ready why the putz around, we might stand a small chance.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
As I stated the day the news came out that we got ****ed on the reschedule by going there, we will have more skin in the game than they do and yet they get to move the game to their house. Big deal that we get them twice at home, we will be worse the next two years and probably not in the position we are in now. And if you don't think they will find energy knowing that beating us will ruin our day for playing in Atlanta, you don't understand the competitive nature of this game at this level. No offense.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I give us a 25% chance of winning......I hope I'm wrong but they seem to be healthy and we are severely banged up. We'll need to convert 3rd downs at a very high percentage to keep our defense from getting pounded into oblivion.
It just doesn't look like a very good match up for our team at this point in the season but after seeing some of yesterday's results I will try and hold out a little hope. Besides we've gone 1-5 against LSU since 2010 and that sucks.......we need a win to set the tone of this program going forward if we choose to stay this course. If not it will just show everyone what a lot of us feel now.....that we're just another average East Division team that shouldn't even be ranked.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They haven't played flawlessly with a purpose all year. Don't see why they would now, especially since there will be backups all over the field in a road game. I hate to say it, but we're going to get crushed next week.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Its going to be a bloodbath. We weren't going to stop that run game even if we were healthy on defense and that coach is trying to score a lot hoping they might retain him. I doubt we can run on them at all. Appleby is going to get destroyed probably.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Its going to be a bloodbath. We weren't going to stop that run game even if we were healthy on defense and that coach is trying to score a lot hoping they might retain him. I doubt we can run on them at all. Appleby is going to get destroyed probably.
We missed so many play action pass situations yesterday. I hope we take advantage of Applebys stronger arm and if we do early we might be able to get Scarlett going some. He played his ass off. No shame in losing to a better team, I just hope we give it a good shot

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2: Yeah the "chicken wing" tackling is getting old.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If we were 100% healthy, I still would have a ton of doubts about this game based on how we've played. With the injuries? Oye... I hope I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator