Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11153 said:
Al Gore JUMP

I don't know how you could have any less credibility on this board, but you constantly find ways to lower the bar. I would love to hear how you justify listing this hypocritical douchebag with all of your other "Tennessee heroes" that you included in your ridiculous lyrical rewrite. :tard:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11153 said:
OK. Enough of that blast from the Past. Let's talk about the immediate future. You're forgetting one little problem. You are still the Will Muchamp coached Florida Gators coming off the worst season in over half a century playing the avenging Tennessee Volunteers in in the hostile pit of Neyland stadium.

:lol: So what's the excuse for losing the last three years against Muschamp coached teams? Or even last year during UF's "worst season in over half a century"? Also, Neyland hasn't been a tough place to play since 2005, and the "avenging volunteers" aren't even a bit intimidating because they have been in that position for 9 years now.

You'll never admit it, but we all know that you understand well that UT is in a much worse situation than UF going into this year. You're only bright spot is one good LB that won't make much of a difference by himself. The rest are average players at best and/or freshmen, and that's still not as concerning as completely replacing the lines on both sides of the ball. UT will exceed expectations by just winning 6 this year, an acomplishment they haven't acheived in some time now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I agree that General Nehlen stadium is a pit. He has that much correct.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n11251 said:
I don't know how you could have any less credibility on this board, but you constantly find ways to lower the bar. I would love to hear how you justify listing this hypocritical douchebag with all of your other "Tennessee heroes" that you included in your ridiculous lyrical rewrite. :tard:

Al Gore invented the Internet. I rest my case. It would have been a more intelligent, gentler, kinder world if he hadn't been cheated at the last minute of the Presidency.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11327 said:
Al Gore invented the Internet. I rest my case. It would have been a more intelligent, gentler, kinder world if he hadn't been cheated at the last minute of the Presidency.

If you're joking so be it, serious, you're a dumb ass.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n11417 said:
If you're joking so be it, serious, you're a dumb ass.

Well he said he invented the Internet. Al would not lie to the citizenry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11491 said:
Well he said he invented the Internet. Al would not lie to the citizenry.
You're absolutely correct. I would you suggest that you take every last penny you have, all $462 in your retirement account, and put it into Algore Carbon Credits. You'll be saving the planet, too! Algore would never lie.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy cow...the same man that invented the internet also invented global warming? And he's from Tennessee? What are the odds of that? And where does he live now?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11153 said:
I was on the Internet causally browsing the Wikipedia article about the Tennessee Florida rivalry. I ran into this little tidbit of information of which I had no knowledge. I was thunderstruck.

Manning was supposed to be the lead story going into the 1995 match-up. The heralded sophomore led the Vols into the game as a media darling. Sports Illustrated was set to put Manning on the cover of their magazine the week following the game regardless of the outcome. Early in the game the Volunteers looked poised to thump the Gators, as they were up by 16 points during parts of the first half. As the game wore on and rain deluged the fans and players, momentum shifted into the Gators' favor. The Gators scored 48 straight points to turn a 30–14 deficit into a 62–37 win. Danny Wuerffel, who had come into the previous year's game off the bench in mop-up duty, threw for six touchdowns and found himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated instead of Manning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida...nessee_rivalry

So our Peyton and UT fans not only had to suffer this chocking loss but endure the public ridicule of being replaced on the cover of Sports Illustrated with Florida's Golden Boy, Danny F'n Wueffel. I'm getting furious just learning about this humiliation. Unbelievable.

OK. Enough of that blast from the Past. Let's talk about the immediate future. You're forgetting one little problem. You are still the Will Muchamp coached Florida Gators coming off the worst season in over half a century playing the avenging Tennessee Volunteers in in the hostile pit of Neyland stadium.

Advantage, Tennessee

I've made a decision. As much as Bluegrass is a integral part of Southern Appalachian culture I'm not going to come in here playing "Rocky Top" when victory is ours. My theme song and consequently Tennessee's theme song will be "Jump Up" by House of Pain. I looked the song up. Yo, Mr. 6th Grader. "Jump Up" came out about the year you were born. It's Gaelic White Boy Hip Hop for your information

This is my message to the 2014 Florida Gators..........

Advantage tenerc??? Because we have Will Muschamp and coming off our worst season ever??? A season in which Florida still thumped tenerc and Will Muschamp is 3-0 against them...that's some advantage you have there
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n11153 said:
Manning was supposed to be the lead story going into the 1995 match-up. The heralded sophomore led the Vols into the game as a media darling. Sports Illustrated was set to put Manning on the cover of their magazine the week following the game regardless of the outcome. Early in the game the Volunteers looked poised to thump the Gators, as they were up by 16 points during parts of the first half. As the game wore on and rain deluged the fans and players, momentum shifted into the Gators' favor. The Gators scored 48 straight points to turn a 30–14 deficit into a 62–37 win. Danny Wuerffel, who had come into the previous year's game off the bench in mop-up duty, threw for six touchdowns and found himself on the cover of Sports Illustrated instead of Manning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida...nessee_rivalry
I was at that game and sat in the Tennessee section. It's the most fun I ever had at a sporting event.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n11584 said:
I was at that game and sat in the Tennessee section. It's the most fun I ever had at a sporting event.
It was awesome. Ole Peyton crumbled like it was a playoff game and Danny n the boys went nuts. We were all sweating like hogs and then the bottom fell out of the sky and felt like the temp dropped 40 degrees. Lotsa cocktails before during and after. Good times.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n11617 said:
It was awesome. Ole Peyton crumbled like it was a playoff game and Danny n the boys went nuts. We were all sweating like hogs and then the bottom fell out of the sky and felt like the temp dropped 40 degrees. Lotsa cocktails before during and after. Good times.
I've never been so wet in my life. And enjoyed every minute of it.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n11584 said:

I believe that's the apex of Volunteer ball breaking you've ever uttered in my presence. Congratulations. What that means is our ultimate unstoppable eventual victory over the Gators will hit you the hardest of all the Jort Lizards.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
oxrageous;n11584 said:

I believe that's the apex of Volunteer ball breaking you've ever uttered in my presence. Congratulations. What that means is our ultimate unstoppable eventual victory over the Gators will hit you the hardest of all the Jort Lizards.
It's much more likely Ole Smokey will be put back in the pen with his tail between his legs once again.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
MJMGator;n11617 said:
I was having a great time, until I slipped on a friggin hotdog, while leaving and broke my ankle.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
The big question - how long will it take for Vol fans to start exiting the stadium, in droves. I say midway thru the second quarter. They will be home, beating their goats by the end of the game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
The big question - how long will it take for Vol fans to start exiting the stadium, in droves. I say midway thru the second quarter. They will be home, beating their goats by the end of the game.
Don't you mean cousinwife?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
MJMGator;n11617 said:
Sorry about that. I sometimes forget to put it away when I've been drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.