The French kid at FSU is being investigated for domestic violence

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I heard some SOW sluggo take a potshot at UF for our handling of the knuckle head nine incident, as if any of that stupid crap amounted to diddly compared to the serious violent sex crimes committed - and then covered up in Cesspool City over the years. I'm not condoning theft and have come down pretty hard on the fools involved in the CC mess - on numerous occasions. To be sure, I'm not all that thrilled by the return of these doofuses to the team even now. However, the difference between 4 twerps who have been publicly horsewhipped for several months, and the patently unscrupulous conduct of the SOW administration and the Tally PD over the years, should be obvious to anyone with even a shred of moral fiber. But this schitt was coming from one the SOW's little piglets, so I guess I've asked and answered my own rhetorical question. Just when I think FSU can't sink any lower, they do.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I heard some SOW sluggo take a potshot at UF for our handling of the knuckle head nine incident, as if any of that stupid crap amounted to diddly compared to the serious violent sex crimes committed - and then covered up in Cesspool City over the years. I'm not condoning theft and have come down pretty hard on the fools involved in the CC mess - on numerous occasions. To be sure, I'm not all that thrilled by the return of these doofuses to the team even now. However, the difference between 4 twerps who have been publicly horsewhipped for several months, and the patently unscrupulous conduct of the SOW administration and the Tally PD over the years, should be obvious to anyone with even a shred of moral fiber. But this schitt was coming from one the SOW's little piglets, so I guess I've asked and answered my own rhetorical question. Just when I think FSU can't sink any lower, they do.

Just how to show you (again), how incredibly ignorant and stupid the f$u fans are. Freakin clowns...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
“Alison Posey
@AlisonPosey14
Confirmed through TPD, the domestic disturbance involving Deondre Francois is now closed and inactive. Officer said based on interviews, he had no probable cause to make an arrest.”

I’m shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Damn, the French kid roughed up his knocked up girlfriend. How is there no charges filed on this???

Here’s an excerpt from the police report obtained by Sports Illustrated regarding the incident:

Francois’s girlfriend, who told police that she is nine weeks pregnant, claims that Francois became angry, broke down a door, picked her up and threw her down, causing her to cut her forearm. Francois claims the woman started the argument and cut her forearm while breaking a vase. He told police that she locked herself in his room and began destroying property. He claims he picked her up when she attempted to pull a television off the wall.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Eddy P - Come to UF. Be a hero. Save a woman.

FSU - Come here. Beat women.

James McNeely - Work at Publix, walk on, honor your Gators and employer.

jaMEis - Walk through Publix, dishonor your Noles and earn the collective “Again?” as you join the long sordid history of retailers ripped off by Nole players. Maas Brothers (yeah I can go back 40 years), Foot Locker, on and on...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
James McNeely - Work at Publix, walk on, honor your Gators and employer.

jaMEis - Walk through Publix, dishonor your Noles and earn the collective “Again?” as you join the long sordid history of retailers ripped off by Nole players. Maas Brothers (yeah I can go back 40 years), Foot Locker, on and on...
Don't forget Peter Warwick and Dillards.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, the French kid roughed up his knocked up girlfriend. How is there no charges filed on this???

Here’s an excerpt from the police report obtained by Sports Illustrated regarding the incident:

Francois’s girlfriend, who told police that she is nine weeks pregnant, claims that Francois became angry, broke down a door, picked her up and threw her down, causing her to cut her forearm. Francois claims the woman started the argument and cut her forearm while breaking a vase. He told police that she locked herself in his room and began destroying property. He claims he picked her up when she attempted to pull a television off the wall.

If that was you or me we would have been arrested.

I used to prosecute cases like these.

Alex.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
lol dude didnt even deny he picked her up and body slammed her, just tried to justify it by saying she was trying to break his tv. And yet... no probable cause, case closed, nothing to see here... un. freakin. real.

At some point the state needs to step into that cesspool and relinquish LE authority from TPD, then conduct a full investigation spanning at least 2 decades. Absolutely unreal what those assclown players get away with scott free.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“Alison Posey
@AlisonPosey14
Confirmed through TPD, the domestic disturbance involving Deondre Francois is now closed and inactive. Officer said based on interviews, he had no probable cause to make an arrest.”

I’m shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you!
Does this mean he don't get the extra tomahawk in his helmet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator