The Future Of College Football

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm new around here, but I'm not new to the Gator nation or college football in general. I love it! Some of the most incredible experiences in my life revolve around Gator football. I can get a McDonald's senior coffee, so I have seen a lot!

The college football scene has deteriorated in the last decade. I mean that there are a lot of instances of If you think that all of our players are " student athletes", you need a little education! In my opinion, there are two real options:

1. Totally dump the current system, and get rid of athletic scholarships. All athletes would be invited to compete as long as they were eligible. Show up on Aug 1 and we will check you out! No scholarships!

2. Offer scholarships to athletes without support, as long as they maintain grades.

Here you go....it's being done already:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-developmental-college-ed-mccaffrey/96416744/

New developmental league could mark shift for college football, NFL

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I buy my McD K-cups at Ollie's - 24 for $5.49 :dance:
They're not the best, but they aren't the worst either.

for all you Sam's shoppers - the 84 packs are on sale for $29.96 in select flavors :)

I'm old enough to get the senior coffee too in my early 40's. I've found if you ask they usually give it to ya. ;)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
McDonald's coffee is consistently good. Some of the best you can buy. It's strong enough to be a real cup of coffee. Most people who don't like it likes weaker coffee. It is the same at all locations.

Hardy welcome Murph265, your bunk is top to the right. GatChat direly needs a poster who recognizes that Gator football provides us all with many of our most incredible experiences and feelings.
.... and, guys, you don't know how stacked & pretty Murph's McD drive-through girl is. It was all her idea to give Murph Senior Coffee. Again we welcome your future posts.

Murph265

May 30, 2017
Hey Murph. This is a classic example of a hijacked thread.
Yeah, what happened there? Might as well go with the flow. For what it's worth, I like McD's coffee. I fully qualify for the senior coffee, but my senior mind keeps forgetting to ask for it! :lmao2:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I can get a McDonald's senior coffee, so I have seen a lot!
Senior coffee? You mean i can get it cheaper? Btw it is decent coffee. Dont listen to Brad , rich guys drink designer coffees like this
the-top-10-most-expensive-coffees-in-the-world-8-638.jpg

or this
helena.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you coffe connoisseurs use cream and sugar?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good man.

It's a better answer than "cheap". :lmao2:

Seriously.... I just drink coffee black. We use a Keurig at home and work. Barely drinkable, but easy and convenient (and free at work.... so I just wait until I get to the office).

There is a legit coffee shop in town that makes some truly incredible drinks, but I only stop by maybe once a month and just get whatever fresh bean in a normal drip. They'll give a flight of coffee from beans from all across the world and the taste differences are indeed stunning. They also have a cold brew, in a nitro keg, that is simply indescribable.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I cringe when I watch grown men put cream and/or sugar in their coffee. It just ain't right!

10-1 Ox takes at least 2 sugars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator