The Jump Pass and Tebowing!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Maybe I'm looking too far into this but I felt like that was planned as a statement of "Good times are coming again gator fans." I had a sneaking suspicion that they would try it at some point. Yes its CSU, But Florida actually looked like a football team out there tonight. We haven't dismantled a FCS foe like that and looked crisp doing it in a long time.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Step one passed. Beat and FCS and dominate. Check

I'll take it but still a ways to go. But impressed.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Maybe I'm looking too far into this but I felt like that was planned as a statement of "Good times are coming again gator fans."

Oh yeah, that was a PR move. He understands he fan base and mashed the nostalgia button.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is huge cause the last two coaches fought the fan base lol. Game one Mullen executes a jump pass and tebowing? I jumped out of my chair as that play was developing and yelled "NO WAY!!"

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This is huge cause the last two coaches fought the fan base lol. Game one Mullen executes a jump pass and tebowing? I jumped out of my chair as that play was developing and yelled "NO WAY!!"
It's night and day with the coaching. On the field and off. This team completely embraced the fans and wanted them to have fun...the last 2 coaching staffs did not take that to heart. Not sure how this year will go...but looming to the future I see some amazing seasons

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I went nuts.
Highlight of the game, no doubt.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I thought the visor and the jump pass were both harkening to past glories.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
That was a great play. Fun all around. It felt like a message from Mullin to the fans, telling them he "gets it".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.