The Kasey Hill thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Advancing through the tournament creates feelings like no other, but I feel we've done it in spite of Kasey Hill and his relentless boneheaded plays, blown point-blank layups, embarrassing flops, and cringe-worthy turnovers. I guess he's a decent defensive player, but he's always thought he's Michael Jordan on the offensive end. He's not.

He STILL plays like a true freshman instead of a senior. I wish Mike White would tell him to quit embarrassing himself and the team by continually driving the lane. Hell, he can't even make free throws.

Hill, I know you're reading this: stop trying to score!

Discuss.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Of course you'd start this thread 8 hours after one of the most epic moments in Gator basketball history. Why don't you wait until they're done playing to start a crying thread? Hill's defense is one of the reasons we're still in this thing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Word on the street is White won't be asked back for a third season due to his handling of Hill. Could you blame them? He's Erving Walker on 'roids.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep Hill just makes you shake your head sometimes especially late in games. Maybe in one of the next few games he will probably click at the end finally and hit a big game winning shot or penetrate and make the layup.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
It was an epic win, however we might've won in regulation if Hill would either dish it to Allen or pull up for a 10 ft jumper that he's actually decent at. His shot from free throw range is probably a higher % shot than his layup.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Of course you'd start this thread 8 hours after one of the most epic moments in Gator basketball history.
And of course you'd whine about it. It's a message board, Francis. If Hill had been the one taking that last shot we'd all be in a much different mood this morning.

I want to go all the way. We aren't going to do it with Hill attempting to score. Since I know him and Mike White and the entire team read this board, I'm just trying to help here.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And of course you'd whine about it. It's a message board, Francis. If Hill had been the one taking that last shot we'd all be in a much different mood this morning.

I want to go all the way. We aren't going to do it with Hill attempting to score. Since I know him and Mike White and the entire team read this board, I'm just trying to help here.
Pro tip: if you want people to take your board seriously, don't start bullsh*t like this the morning after a win like that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pro tip: if you want people to take your board seriously, don't start bullsh*t like this the morning after a win like that.
Pro tip from you? :lol:

I think you should take the lead and leave the board first. People would start taking this board a lot more seriously if you weren't around.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sas, let's get back on topic. Please answer this question seriously and honestly:

What exactly did I state in the opening post that is not true?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pro tip from you? :lol:

I think you should take the lead and leave the board first. People would start taking this board a lot more seriously if you weren't around.
No, I'm actually one of the people that gives actual sports insight and knowledge here. You watch about six basketball games a year and then b*tch your pansy ass off after every one. Try looking in the f*cking mirror, pal.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Of course you'd start this thread 8 hours after one of the most epic moments in Gator basketball history. Why don't you wait until they're done playing to start a crying thread? Hill's defense is one of the reasons we're still in this thing.
Moron gotta moron. But lauds the POtuS maybe :law: hacked him ......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, I'm actually one of the people that gives actual sports insight and knowledge here. You watch about six basketball games a year and then b*tch your pansy ass off after every one. Try looking in the f*cking mirror, pal.
Answer the question. What did I state that isn't true? Let's get your "insight".

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're probably not going to beat USCe if Hill has another two-for-10 night. For that matter, we're probably not going to beat them if we need 35 from Allen. We need help from elsewhere.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Mike White has developed a team with an all-in mentality and a defensive identity. Hill sparks the defensive intensity. He is an asset to the team. He's the starting PG on an elite 8 team.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Answer the question. What did I state that isn't true? Let's get your "insight".
That we've won in spite of him. He still hit a big shot and three free throws down the stretch last night, and as I've already said, we wouldn't be where we are without his defense. Hell, we won more in spite of Allen and Barry not making any shots of any kind the first two rounds, and they both stepped up last night. Kasey isn't perfect and makes boneheaded plays, but we wouldn't be where we are without him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That we've won in spite of him. He still hit a big shot and three free throws down the stretch last night, and as I've already said, we wouldn't be where we are without his defense. Hell, we won more in spite of Allen and Barry not making any shots of any kind the first two rounds, and they both stepped up last night. Kasey isn't perfect and makes boneheaded plays, but we wouldn't be where we are without him.
Fair enough. I disagree but that's what message boards are all about. Wouldn't this have been a more appropriate response from you in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb