The Kasey Hill thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry. I guess with all the *****y whiny chat posts you were throwing out in the first half i mistook that one to be yours too. But you didn't have to threaten PE with banning. Mods who threaten to ban because they got called a name are douche bags. Posters who start threads that their starting point guard sucks after the most exciting tourney win history are morons.

Fans like you can really suck the enjoyment out of being a gator. It is baffling you'd start a gator message board and use it primarily to ***** about them.

So you can take your gruff grumpy curmudgeon over inflated ego board persona and shove it up your vagina.

Your friend

L-Boy
Good riddance. This time, don't email me begging to be reinstated.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ever go agreat party where everyone is having a great time .....We are smiling ....... we are all celebrating Table is full of great food and drinks and THEN some one shiiits on it? Me neither. Hi
:rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Goodbye Hill. Good luck at the next level.

James-franco-mcdonalds3.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry. I guess with all the *****y whiny chat posts you were throwing out in the first half i mistook that one to be yours too. But you didn't have to threaten PE with banning. Mods who threaten to ban because they got called a name are douche bags. Posters who start threads that their starting point guard sucks after the most exciting tourney win history are morons.

Fans like you can really suck the enjoyment out of being a gator. It is baffling you'd start a gator message board and use it primarily to ***** about them.

So you can take your gruff grumpy curmudgeon over inflated ego board persona and shove it up your vagina.

Your friend

L-Boy
This post is horrifically embarrassing, even for you.

You spent all night whining about ox saying that in the threads and the box and now cant even own your mistake.

Grow up.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This post is horrifically embarrassing, even for you.

You spent all night whining about ox saying that in the threads and the box and now cant even own your mistake.

Grow up.

Did you really just quote and respond to someone who's been perma-banned? :lmao2:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Other than George mason we just
Lost to the worst final four team of all time. What an embarrassment in the 2nd half ,of course kasey turns it over in crunch time passing the ball right to Thornwell sending a one possession game into 2

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In fact, I'll search the archive.
UPDATE: Found it:

t-gator: Barry is a waste of sperm

I think it's a credit to the board that the word "sperm" has been used so many times that searching the forum for a unique instance of it is a monk's labor of archive research.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Did you really just quote and respond to someone who's been perma-banned? :lmao2:

I have a strong suspicion that he will end up reading that at some point. You can visit the site from another IP and just not log in and read the forum. That's pretty standard. Im perma-banned at Swamp Ass but can read their forums no problem.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a strong suspicion that he will end up reading that at some point. You can visit the site from another IP and just not log in and read the forum. That's pretty standard. Im perma-banned at Swamp Ass but can read their forums no problem.

It's all good Durty, I was just givin ya a hard time.

:giggle:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kasey is a good defender, but he is literally the worst point guard we've had in 35 years on the offensive end. Nabe Palmer was the only guy I would put in his God-awful league. Awful shooter, terrible passer and a complete turnover machine.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Thanks Kasey for picking our beloved Gators. A trip to the Final Four and Elite Eight. Not many can say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.