BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Hot potato!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've watched film. He's tall, mobile, good arm strength, a very quick release and a knack for hitting the receiver in stride. He looks like a quarterback.

Here he is talking to reporters a few days ago. A very humble kid. Easy to root for. I'd be delighted if he worked out.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I've watched film. He's tall, mobile, good arm strength, a very quick release and a knack for hitting the receiver in stride. He looks like a quarterback.

Here he is talking to reporters a few days ago. A very humble kid. Easy to root for. I'd be delighted if he worked out.

I watched his film too, and had to keep reminding myself that he was largely playing mop-up time vs 2's and 3's. But still...he ran better than I expected and looked the part. Nice release and slides in the pocket well. Like you...I'd be really pleased if he works out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I watched his film too, and had to keep reminding myself that he was largely playing mop-up time vs 2's and 3's.
Most of his "highlight" video on hudl is versus his own hs scout squad/freshman team.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you guys honestly think this little flower who has tripped over his clipboard twice and been out for his first two seasons could stand running the option and getting hit even five times a game even if we were somehow so desperate as the play someone like him?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Florida Gators could use an 'against all odds' story right now... compete like your life depends on it and play it out. May the best, consistent thrower win. Come on September :grin:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Do you guys honestly think this little flower who has tripped over his clipboard twice and been out for his first two seasons could stand running the option and getting hit even five times a game even if we were somehow so desperate as the play someone like him?

Non-believer? #traskforheisman

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

yeah, that's the 'against all odds' part... :rolleyes2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here he is as a high school freshman. Delivery is a little weird.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I still have the Driscoll for Heisman and Franks for Heisman buttons that you guys passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.