The Kyle Trask Thread

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swonkey, I think it's time you admitted that Trask is saving himself for Spurrier's Orlando AAFB team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I PRAY he gets in at some point just to let you tool bags can see what happens when a kid who hasn't even adapted to the speed of high school football steps onto the field vs an SEC defense. Actually I don't of course, bc I want the Gators to win, but I'd love to laugh hysterically at all of you.
Such asshattery. There isn't a soul on here who has claimed Trask would light it up. I think what we all want is to see him get a chance. If he sucks balls, so be it.

We already know Franks is God-awful, let's find out if Trask can be equally bad.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Such asshattery. There isn't a soul on here who has claimed Trask would light it up. I think what we all want is to see him get a chance. If he sucks balls, so be it.

We already know Franks is God-awful, let's find out if Trask can be equally bad.

I want to see the Gators win, even if that means CJ Henderson is playing QB.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
The good news is we have two tall QB's with live arms that are completely expendable. We can afford risky option runs without the worry of losing our star player. Get the ball to the RB's, TE's and WR's and get out of the way. Protect the football, get us a first down every now and then. We'll win us a few ballgames while Mullen develops Emory or JJ. We got two expendable cards and a stable of capable playmakers.

P.s. Trask is just a late bloomer. He's one of those kids that ends up in the Natty during his Senior season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is we have two tall QB's with live arms t
Yes, because tall is the secret to success according to Gatorchatter. Except that Drisktard, Applebees, LDR, and Brissett weren't successful here. And Grier is hardly tall. But otherwise, carryon, sailor.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Jus saying they're disposable and equally useless at this point.... unless Trask turns out to be the Natural, the second coming of Tebow. I mean, both names begin with a T and have five letters, so he has that going for him. Plus, Franks plays too scared. How's he gonna change that? Trask at least has a chance to be good. Until he's not.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
How the hell do you know this? For a guy who has played flag football for six years? A guy who has been injured twice while holding a clipboard and hasn't actually been tackled since he was 14?

I PRAY he gets in at some point just to let you tool bags can see what happens when a kid who hasn't even adapted to the speed of high school football steps onto the field vs an SEC defense. Actually I don't of course, bc I want the Gators to win, but I'd love to laugh hysterically at all of you.
Getting nervous, donkey? Trask is gonna smoke yer azz for the pleasure of us all.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Not that I think Trask will or won’t, but if and when Trask completes or rushes for a first down, I will refer to Donk as Trask’s Beyotch from that point forward. I would encourage the rest of you to join me. Hell, we could start now, he’s already living rent free in Donk’s head.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask isn't much of a runner. He'll be Chris Leak in elevator shoes in this offense.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Go to the 6 minute mark...you saying this white boy can't run?
Straight ahead, not bad, certainly better than Leak. I'll need to see more to be convinced he's much of a threat.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see this thread has become a dunking Donk machine... :lol3:

odawg1.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What's funny is half the posters around here lambasting law for being so biased about trask are too emotionally involved to notice they are just as biased as law.

Comments about how if he can stay above 230 he'll be perfect for Mullen's offense are pure comedy. From all existing accounts (granted he never plays so the body of material is limited) the dude is not mobile at all. He's a pocket player. That aint gonna cut it in mullen's offense.

I don't know why its such a big deal to some to admit the obvious... the qb's reMACtard recruited are garbage. All of them. That changing is highly unlikely. Folks celebrating that trask is doing better than franks are like parents celebrating their child's 5th place finish in the quadraplegic annual games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.