The last time Mullen and Orgeron met

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, somebody was sober for 10 minutes. I mean, I didn't read it because it's Law after all, but I see all caps only once which has to be a record for him.
Adults are talking here.

Go back to the play room.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Those who Foley blew away:
Spurrier
Mullen

Those who Foley sucked in:
Zook
Muschamp
McElwain

Damn. When you look at it from this perspective no wonder he has the nickname "Fooley". Even after getting Meyer in here, what the hell else went on that we didn't know about.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. When you look at it from this perspective no wonder he has the nickname "Fooley". Even after getting Meyer in here, what the hell else went on that we didn't know about.
And as Law pointed out, you can probably add Meyer's name to the list of coaches Foley blew off one way or another. It's insulting when you think of it.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
That was a pretty prophetic piece. He even nailed that something egregious would have to happen to dump Butters, something more egregious than getting caught plowing a shark. Turns out fake death threats did the job.

That, and the shellacking by Michigan in the first game of the season, after McElstain had all spring and summer to prepare. That performance told me that he had to go, and the sooner the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.