The Marble Music Machine

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Outrageous. I would expect to see Johnny Depp in character playing this thing.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This kid needs to turn his attention towards curing cancer instead of music

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not a Noob Goldberg Marble Machine. Now, if he did a little Kenny Wayne Sheppard on it, he could call it a Blues Goldberg Marble Machine... And if he painted it with different colors, a Hued Goldberg Marble Machine. Get a good looking neked chick to play it, and it could be a Nude Goldberg Marble Machine...

Now, where are my meds... They were here a minute ago.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe you lack appreciation for music or something?
Nope, I love music. Have over 1,000 cds, 200+ albums, go see live shows with the wife several times a year, and listen to the radio while commuting to/from work. For me, the marbles plunking around seems hokey (almost fake) and I get bored with it pretty quick - I only got about 30 seconds into the video before shutting it down.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, I love music. Have over 1,000 cds, 200+ albums, go see live shows with the wife several times a year, and listen to the radio while commuting to/from work. For me, the marbles plunking around seems hokey (almost fake) and I get bored with it pretty quick - I only got about 30 seconds into the video before shutting it down.
Fake? Really? Maybe watch the video CCC provided and others out there of him making the machine. Far from hokey, but ok.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fake? Really? Maybe watch the video CCC provided and others out there of him making the machine. Far from hokey, but ok.
Dude, I said 'almost' fake. I guess some guy playing with marbles just doesn't interest me - that's all.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely not a Noob Goldberg Marble Machine. Now, if he did a little Kenny Wayne Sheppard on it, he could call it a Blues Goldberg Marble Machine... And if he painted it with different colors, a Hued Goldberg Marble Machine. Get a good looking neked chick to play it, and it could be a Nude Goldberg Marble Machine...

Now, where are my meds... They were here a minute ago.

I see a Delorean in his future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator