The Masters

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for starting...and the chuckle. Not sure what would happen if Duffy puts on a green jacket.

I thought we only would see 2-3 guys under par but there's a slew of them.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for starting...and the chuckle. Not sure what would happen if Duffy puts on a green jacket.

all we need is for him to get into the top 10
:snicker:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

With the storms that moved through, the greens are probably pretty soft. Should be a good opportunity for guys to post some low scores. Give the grounds crew some time over the next day or two to suck the moisture out of the ground, though, and the weekend may not be as kind to the players.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the storms that moved through, the greens are probably pretty soft. Should be a good opportunity for guys to post some low scores. Give the grounds crew some time over the next day or two to suck the moisture out of the ground, though, and the weekend may not be as kind to the players.
Wind looked wicked today is that supposed to die down?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Wind looked wicked today is that supposed to die down?

I bailed out of GA for my daughter's spring break so I missed the fun with the tornados and storms. According to the weather channel, it's supposed to be windy again tomorrow and then beautiful Saturday and Sunday (sunny, clear, not windy, low 70s). Course is supposed to dry out so it could make for an interesting weekend.

You're right about the wind today. I wasn't watching earlier and didn't realize it was so bad. Seems like the high winds cancelled out some of the benefits of the soft, wet grass.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Left for dinner and he was 2 down...congratulations Sergio!!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was a pretty incredible finish! Never been a big Sergio fan but really happy for him to finally break through and win a major. Well deserved.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
After the Lexi Thimpson fiasco last week I was really down on golf and all its BS. But today even though Lefty never mattered and Ricky folded I was happy Garcia finally won. Rose kind of let it slip but I am happy Sergio. I hope Tiger is smiling. ;)

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tiger smiles every time he checks his bank balance. Then again, so does Elin.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Spectacular final round by Garcia and Rose. Loved seeing the sportsmanship between them coming down the back 9. Sucks one of them had to lose, but really happy that Sergio shook his demons and came back to win that. He was dead in the water after that shanked drive on the 13th, but he grew a second pair and got a little help from Rose missing some putts. The sports championships of the last two years have been incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator