I picked Spieth. Who'd you pick, Sas?

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know until after the tourney that Reed is a raging asshat. Wow, what a douche that guy is - hell, he's even worse than Dufner. No way he deserved a green jacket.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I didn't know until after the tourney that Reed is a raging asshat. Wow, what a douche that guy is - hell, he's even worse than Dufner. No way he deserved a green jacket.

Being a douche and earning a green jacket aren’t mutually exclusive, as he clearly proved. Just like in other sports, some of these pros are a**holes.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know the specifics on the family fued between Patrick's and wife Justine's side of the family, but nothing short of murder could allow me, as the son, to cowardly allow the rift to boil to the point where my folks had neither the chance to meet their grandkids or attend my tournaments.

What the f*ck is wrong with you, son? Step up and be a man.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you believe what this asswipe did to his family? I hope he never manages another top-20 finish. I'd kick his ass if he was my kid.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I can understand not talking to the parents if he felt that way but how do you turn your back on your baby sister like that. He obviously has some issues and the wife sounds like a real controlling bitch.

What a horrible thing to happen to golf.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Most hated man in golf, and now this. Watch the media run with it. He'll have his own reality TV show in three months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.