The National Signing Day Thread

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
I'll go out on a limb and predict that this won't happen. Our challenge is to field something other than a three-and-out offense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Taking this in two parts, I'll remind you that Richt's 2002 uga team finished second in the country, with a mere 7 point loss to a talented-yet-poorly-coached UF team in Jax. The only reason that team didn't play for it all is that there were two undefeateds in front of them. If the playoff had existed, they absolutely would've been in. I'm not even saying that KS definitively is MR. But this argument that somehow he definitely isn't has little to no substance to support it..

As to the second part, in his first two seasons, which more talented teams(who weren't coaching dumpster fires) has Smart beaten? Every team he’s beaten either had less overall talent based on recruiting rankings and/or as in coaching disaster mode. Now credit to him for keeping key players and for accumulating the talent he has. But he’s not going out and out coaching superior squads. The only team he faced that did hav more, he lost. Valiant effort, but a loss nonetheless.

I’ve posted before, any wins DM posted against Aub, Lsu, UF, uga, etc, he was beating better equipped teams. That’s really not debatable.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So let me get this straight....
6th SEC
LAST in state(amongst real schools anyway)
Behind FSU who had just as bad of a season AND coaching change.....
Oh and behind that guy who used to coach UGA......And the guy who coaches them now....
Please come at me with more excuses.....
So far I've heard it was because of a coaching change.....Oregon, UCLA, TAMU, and FSU all had coaching changes.....
Oh and my favorite one of all...."We're saving spots for NEXT year....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
News flash CFB experts...real coaches and guys leading them don't wait "till next year".....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
On that Smart is just Richt. Got an FBI friend. Seen their fingerprints - they're nothing alike.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had a red shirt. It was meant to be worn with something green for Christmas celebrations. On a Saturday game day I stumbled out of bed. It was early but I was in a hurry, the closet was dark, and I grabbed the first shirt I could find. I hopped in the car, and five miles down the road I realized what I was wearing, RED. I turned around, ran into the house, took the shirt off, and tore it up so that I would never make that mistake again.
I don’t think I’ve ever owned a red shirt. I can assure you my dad would’ve never allowed it and I know I’ve never owned one as an adult.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Having lived here most of my life I've always taken joy in knowing several times I've fcked a jawja fans girlfriend. Even more times I was fcking a jawja fans future wife, but every time I bagged a south ga skank, it was a jawja fans daughter.
Love me some Bait’n Gator! :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't ignore anyone usually but Crete and Trex are getting close to the edge.

You'd think by now I'd be used to nonstop fvkking idiocy, but yet, I'm not.

Would you be happy if we had added six 3 star DB/"athletes"? Because that's literally the difference between our class and a top 7-9 class.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When adjusted for Grimes and Jefferson, we are 10 on 247....ahead of the Noles

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Would you be happy if we had added six 3 star DB/"athletes"? Because that's literally the difference between our class and a top 7-9 class.
:burn2:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

This post is MOM

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Can someone post Chatfield's Maxpreps highlight video here? Y'all should check it out. This kid is ridiculously fast. He's chasing RBs down from behind. Making a bunch of plays in the backfield. His speed is really impressive. He reminds me of Channing Crowder.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Having lived here most of my life I've always taken joy in knowing several times I've fcked a jawja fans girlfriend. Even more times I was fcking a jawja fans future wife, but every time I bagged a south ga skank, it was a jawja fans daughter.

I remember when one of my East Cobb neighbors was getting divorced. He ran into me and his soon to be ex-wife having some drinks at a lounge. Later that evening he followed me into the men's room and the red-headed basturd took up a position next to me at the watering trough.
He leans over the partition and with a smirk says "How ya like that old used pussy?"
I said "Frank, I'll be honest. That schit ain't too bad once you get past the used part."

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Can someone post Chatfield's Maxpreps highlight video here? Y'all should check it out. This kid is ridiculously fast. He's chasing RBs down from behind. Making a bunch of plays in the backfield. His speed is really impressive. He reminds me of Channing Crowder.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/andrew-chatfield/PmQSAHQOEeS00gAmVebEWg/default.htm

He's very good at keeping his eyes in the backfield so he can anticipate whether to come around the edge or crash down inside. QBs try to step up in the pocket and he eats them alive. Glad we have him.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
6th SEC
Oh and behind that guy who used to coach UGA......And the guy who coaches them now....
So far I've heard it was because of a coaching change.....Oregon, UCLA, TAMU, and FSU all had coaching changes.....
Oh and my favorite one of all...."We're saving spots for NEXT year....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
News flash CFB experts...real coaches and guys leading them don't wait "till next year".....
Damn near just gave out my first dislike but I didn't want to waste it on crete.

Oct 5, 2014
6th SEC

Chill out dude. How is your blood pressure tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.