The new face of Texas A&M

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Obviously, this is not a good look for the Aggie defender, who will now likely be suspended for the Aggies’ Belk Bowl appearance against Wake Forest, effectively ending his career."

:trump:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
After seeing how Jimbo coddled a rapist, the TA&M boys are ready to rock and roll. Do they have Publix stores in College Station?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
75 million dollars can grease a lot of wheels...and palms.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Honestly I'm not some folks understand the scale of money at Texas. Laws are just speed bumps

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe that's a standard issue scholarship rifle for Texas colleges. Police found the rifle in the bushes, right next to a pile of apartment complex jewelry and electronics. The two 'arrestees' right off asked for their HC, lawyer comes later. The arresting officers were released on their own recognizance, after Jimbo finished interrogating them. Jimbo was quoted saying: "There is a breaking-in process with a new HC and the local police."

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I believe that's a standard issue scholarship rifle for Texas colleges. Police found the rifle in the bushes, right next to a pile of apartment complex jewelry and electronics. The two 'arrestees' right off asked for their HC, lawyer comes later. The arresting officers were released on their own recognizance, after Jimbo finished interrogating them. Jimbo was quoted saying: "There is a breaking-in process with a new HC and the local police."

The investigation is expected to take over a year, and will consist mostly of the file being securely buried under a box of Nilla Wafers in a big A&M booster-cop’s desk drawer, hoping everyone will forget about it.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Henderson faces three charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with evidence and possession of marijuana.

Henderson and Terry Lechler Florez Jr. reportedly pointed a rifle at several people outside a College Station apartment complex and threatened to kill them.

F'n dumbasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.