The next wave I expect to pop

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Wheehhhhhhh, more Butterstears after Butterscuses.

SOS inherited a TEAM ON PROBATION with 10 less schollies and no chance at a championship or a bowl... and yet, he finished "best in the SEC". He didn't whine and make excuses.

Butters inherited a two 4 star QBs, including one who was freshman All SEC (though flawed no doubt) and another who was far better, and fvkked it up like a moron humping a shark.

And yet, he then managed to recruit poorly, although every other coach in UF history since the 70s has managed to bring home top 5 classes, even coaches who went 4-8 and even coaches on probation.

While we are talking about Butterscuses, his primary problems RIGHT NOW, no QB, not enough DTs and no talent at inside LB, ARE ALL OF HIS OWN MAKING. Chump didn't build that, Butters did.

And yet.... more Butterscuses. Neverending Butterscuses.
Nail on head.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I guess three games of mediocre coaching in a HoF career are easily forgotten. I guess I should have said the majority of spurrier wins were blowouts against rivals and lesser opponents, and not every single fn game. If you can sit there and think that Mac is the same caliber coach as spurrier was in their coaching careers, you must be seriously drinking the aid.

Perfect example of taking comments out of context and twisting them to make the opposing argument sound ludicrous and therefore completely discredit the actual point. It's funny when making a joke, but this is ridiculous. I haven't seen (or at least I can't remember) ANY pumper on here seriously suggest SOS and Mac are equals.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm confused. The title of this thread insinuates a recruiting topic, but the discussion has inexplicably devolved into a "Mac sucks" rant. How is that possible???

Put your ignore feature into use. It's amazing how it can improve this board. If we won the
NCG by two points, they would complain. Most of the habituals have never played the game. They have read Bianchi for too many years. The coaches finally cut off Bianchi's access.
Put about ten of them on ignore and see what happens.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Perfect example of taking comments out of context and twisting them to make the opposing argument sound ludicrous and therefore completely discredit the actual point. It's funny when making a joke, but this is ridiculous. I haven't seen (or at least I can't remember) ANY pumper on here seriously suggest SOS and Mac are equals.
Another Board specialty.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Put your ignore feature into use. It's amazing how it can improve this board. If we won the
NCG by two points, they would complain. Most of the habituals have never played the game. They have read Bianchi for too many years. The coaches finally cut off Bianchi's access.
wimp :stickpoke:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I guess three games of mediocre coaching in a HoF career are easily forgotten. I guess I should have said the majority of spurrier wins were blowouts against rivals and lesser opponents, and not every single fn game. If you can sit there and think that Mac is the same caliber coach as spurrier was in their coaching careers, you must be seriously drinking the aid.

Is it just me or do the dumpers always seem to ignore anything that doesn't fit their agenda and then claim you said something you very specifically did not say?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
And around we go......

dwarf-donkey-006.gif
This MUST be added to the emoji/meme library here!

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NCG by two points, they would complain.
Most of the habituals have never played the game. They have read Bianchi for too many years. The coaches finally cut off Bianchi's access.
This whole narrative that the "dumpers" would complain even if we won championships or that they want UF to fail so they can say I told you so is really lame. Everyone here wants the same thing whether you want to believe that or not.
Some of us however just don't like excuses.

If you wanna keep using that fake agenda nonsense please point to at least one example of anyone on this board wanting to fail or complaining about winning a championship.
#Fakenews

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think trex is doing alot better. I can see the effort fwiw

Agree in general... although I do think he is mis-representing 2222's post. The point of the post was basically to say even great coaches struggle. He made it very clear that he was not comparing SOS to Mac at all, but focusing on factual history that it seemed some posters aren't acknowledging.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confused. The title of this thread insinuates a recruiting topic, but the discussion has inexplicably devolved into a "Mac sucks" rant. How is that possible???

On this board... how was it NOT possible.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
This whole narrative that the "dumpers" would complain even if we won championships or that they want UF to fail so they can say I told you so is really lame. Everyone here wants the same thing whether you want to believe that or not.
Some of us however just don't like excuses.

If you wanna keep using that fake agenda nonsense please point to at least one example of anyone on this board wanting to fail or complaining about winning a championship.
#Fakenews

Pumpers and dumpers are equally guilty of overstating the facts.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Point to any dumper that appreciated winning the SECEast in back to back years. Show me one. The only thing they talked about was getting our 455 handed to us by F$U to close the season and Bama in the SEC CG. I'm not saying winning the east is much better than a participation ribbon, but there are 6 other teams that wish they had that much...and yet, dumpers can't appreciate a championship.

Point to any dumper that celebrated winning our bowl game over Iowa last year. Show me one. The only thing they talked about was the F$U and Bama losses (second year in a row!). We lost to MICH in a bowl the year before and managed to recover after two bad losses to win our bowl game this year....and yet, dumpers can't appreciate a win.

==============

Dumpers may be less accepting of excuses, or reality in some cases, but that's their right to their own perspective and opinion. However, in the face of any success you will find the board dumpers steadfastly burying the success under a pile of malcontent. There is always more to complain about for them, to the point where it makes any sort of positive event not worth acknowledging.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Point to any dumper that appreciated winning the SECEast in back to back years. Show me one. The only thing they talked about was getting our 455 handed to us by F$U to close the season and Bama in the SEC CG. I'm not saying winning the east is much better than a participation ribbon, but there are 6 other teams that wish they had that much...and yet, dumpers can't appreciate a championship.

Point to any dumper that celebrated winning our bowl game over Iowa last year. Show me one. The only thing they talked about was the F$U and Bama losses (second year in a row!). We lost to MICH in a bowl the year before and managed to recover after two bad losses to win our bowl game this year....and yet, dumpers can't appreciate a win.

==============

Dumpers may be less accepting of excuses, or reality in some cases, but that's their right to their own perspective and opinion. However, in the face of any success you will find the board dumpers steadfastly burying the success under a pile of malcontent. There is always more to complain about for them, to the point where it makes any sort of positive event not worth acknowledging.

The new dumper narrative is that Mac has nothing to do with the current recruiting class. Their claim is that Corral recruited Florida and Mac had nothing whatsoever to do with landing him. Then Corral has garnered all of the other recruits and it once again has nothing to do with Mac.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
The new dumper narrative is that Mac has nothing to do with the current recruiting class. Their claim is that Corral recruited Florida and Mac had nothing whatsoever to do with landing him. Then Corral has garnered all of the other recruits and it once again has nothing to do with Mac.

Well, then, let's hope Corral starts calling the plays on offense if he is this much of a Football God.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Point to any dumper that appreciated winning the SECEast in back to back years. Show me one.
I appreciate it, I just dont celebrate it, nor have I ever under any previous regime. It's not much different than making it to the playoffs in the NFL, its a good accomplishment, and you have to do it to have a chance to win something big, but it by itself is not winning something big.

I'm not saying winning the east is much better than a participation ribbon, but there are 6 other teams that wish they had that much...and yet, dumpers can't appreciate a championship.
You pretty much just did. Winning the east is a bit more than a participation ribbon for sure, but it's not a championship, even if some want to always say "east champions."

It really feels tennesseeish to point to east titles as championships in my opinion. I'm happy it happened but, you are absolutely correct in saying I will never celebrate them or view them as "a championship."

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
People that use the ignore feature are utter snowflake pussies. It's a message Board, deal with it. If you don't like a poster just skip over their post

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The new dumper narrative is that Mac has nothing to do with the current recruiting class. Their claim is that Corral recruited Florida and Mac had nothing whatsoever to do with landing him.
:orly:

Ive seen one person claim this, and he is considered extreme by basically all parties on both sides. And ive seen plenty of so called dumpers giving mac and co. big time kudos for recruiting this cycle. Quit sensationalizing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.