The one guy we cant lose next year is...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's more amazing is that in year 3 of his tenure our coach's most key player is a Muschamp leftover.....I do hope he stays healthy and finally shows some of the potential that made him a sought after recruit though. Maybe he's the kind of guy who gets better with the more reps he plays ala Omar Hunter.

I hope so as well. McElwain's defensive recruiting is going to burn us this year... too light in depth at DT, DB, LB, etc... but we barely have enough DT's if Slaton qualifies to do rotational work.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll put David Reese and Martez on the list.
I think we can pretty much count on Tez being gone after next season. He's going to show us (and Sharpe) how you really play the LT position.
And where will Reese go, unless he suffers a season ending injury? He can't enter the draft for 2 more years as he was only a true freshman last year.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FYI-- Looks like Mac applied for a private unemployment policy and got turned down. They said it was a pre-existing condition.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Andre Debose or Matt Patchen.

Really, we can't afford to lose any of the 10th year Senior's.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
T.J. McCoy. Without him at center, our O-Line sucks again, which in turn means the offense sucks again regardless of QB play, which of course means we go, best case, 6-6. We all know the defense will take a step back and get gashed like it's a Big 12 D. If we can't put up 38+ a game, we're sunk.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Patrick or Connie Andrews

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swonkey.

At least I think he's a guy.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about the team, but if I lost Jack Daniels next year I'd be f**ked.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know about the team, but if I lost Jack Daniels next year I'd be f**ked.
Interestingly, one of my fraternity brothers was a guy named Jack Daniels who did in fact play football for UF.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Given the bad karma surrounding this program, I think it is a bad idea to speculate since we will likely lose that person.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Interestingly, one of my fraternity brothers was a guy named Jack Daniels who did in fact play football for UF.

Since I went to dental school at UT (Med-school in Memphis, I was surrounded by Tennesseeans. I had a roommate named Davey Jones and he had a locker (a trunk). A 6'8" guy named Hoover wanted to soup up his Barracuda and Ol' Davey knew everything about enhancing engines. I asked him later how he knew so much about car engines. Davey confessed that he ran moonshine (like Thunder Road). I doubted him, so he unlocked his trunk and unfolded a map with all kinds of back-roads of escape from the main road. (End of that story.)

I went to a "top" store in downtown Memphis and bought a shirt I really liked. It was a great color of navy blue with a bright-white chest-plate that looked like a Rorschach ink blot. (The tiny "pamphlet that came with it said it was some specific African tribe's fertility symbol.) Even the first time I wore it most everybody told me they hated it ... that it looked crazy it was so striking, hypnotic. Their hate just made me like it more. We were freshmen then. I've told you about my TBI memory losses. Well, 2 days from graduation Ol' Davey apologetically went to his trunk and said "I can't keep this any longer, as he pulled out my "sex-symbol" shirt. By class conspiracy, Davey was selected to make that shirt disappear. He did and I forgot I even had it. So three years later Davey gave it to me as a graduation present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.