The Oxrageous Podcast - Alabama post-game thoughts

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A local FSU guy said that he thought Driskel was our Chris Rix. I agree with him. Good podcast as always Ox.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it is a total waste of time if more former players like Emmit etc. say a change has to be made at QB and Muschamp finally gets a clue - doubt Muschamp wisens up about Driskel however in reality.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can't disagree with anything you said.

I'm still proud to be a Florida Gator!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
jaywalker72;n56175 said:
Yup. Don't want to be accused off being so negative, but yup.

You were right!

:dance2:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not happy.
I hope Treon starts and plays the whole TN game.
I want Muschamp fired.
Foley can suck my wand.
Nice podcast.
Out.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Chris Rix is 1,000 times better than than JD, and, even with a senile token head coach 'coaching' him at the time, Rix got better coaching.:facepalm:

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm so disappointed. This was humiliating and what's worse, I see no light at the end of the tunnel - for the season and for the future. I hope I feel differently tomorrow morning.

Good podcast, Ox.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It is sickening to think F$U has a literal clown at QB and competes for championships. We are stuck with a nice guy who rides a scooter.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are a lot of deficiencies in this team. QB is erratic. WRs & TEs dropping way too many balls. Defensive secondary not named VH3 can't seem to understand you aren't supposed to let the WRs run past you. So, so many missed tackles. This is not a well coached team. Either that or they're not buying in. Either way, it's still on the coaches.

Well, we have some more football to play and it doesn't look like SC, UGA, nor Mizzou are world beaters either so maybe we can still manage to make it to Atlanta.

Go Gators!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n56257 said:
There are a lot of deficiencies in this team. QB is erratic. WRs & TEs dropping way too many balls. Defensive secondary not named VH3 can't seem to understand you aren't supposed to let the WRs run past you. So, so many missed tackles. This is not a well coached team. Either that or they're not buying in. Either way, it's still on the coaches.

Well, we have some more football to play and it doesn't look like SC, UGA, nor Mizzou are world beaters either so maybe we can still manage to make it to Atlanta.

Go Gators!

Make it to Atlanta? WM will never see Atlanta unless he buys a ticket.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What Aaron said about a wasted year is so true. And if Foley didn't think anything was wrong after last year and this year looks like last year, then what? Foley has brought a lot to the university over his tenure but this is a bizarre blind spot.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n56257 said:

Go Gators!

And really, VHIII didn't play well today either.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
jaywalker72;n56290 said:
What Aaron said about a wasted year is so true. And if Foley didn't think anything was wrong after last year and this year looks like last year, then what? Foley has brought a lot to the university over his tenure but this is a bizarre blind spot.

Yeah, his sacred cows... Zooker and Chump.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I got to be honest, there cant be a gator fan alive that think the chump can turn this around,,, only fooley thinks this. Fooley needs to resign effective now and apologize for his choices of zook and chump

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox you nailed it. I am at a loss for words. I am going to try and collect my thoughts before I type anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb