The Oxrageous Podcast - Bye & UGA Week

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I finally caved to your relentless pressure. Sixteen minutes of blather.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're gonna whip them puppies. You just wait and see!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Ox.. I can feel your pain but hearing it is much better than reading it .

Good job to be off the cuff...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Despite the overall truth regarding the 'flip a coin' sentiment on what Gator team shows up and the bone head 'shoot yourself in the foot' frustrations... I haven't yet felt the urge to gouge my eyes out like I did watching Mustank Ball... just saying :whew:.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Despite the overall truth regarding the 'flip a coin' sentiment on what Gator team shows up and the bone head 'shoot yourself in the foot' frustrations... I haven't yet felt the urge to gouge my eyes out like I did watching Mustank Ball... just saying :whew:.
well i will say at least it appears we try to throw the ball under mac. Don't remember alot of deep ball attempts under champ

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to hear your pod-take on messy things..
I agree Ox ... we need more from Mac & crew.
But hasn't Mac gotten good performance out of the Gators for a Saban-Tree offspring ?
No Mac hasn't collected a coach-team of top recruiters. Mystery on how or if he's going to create
recruiting worthy of Florida.?? Yet should we give some credit for 10 win season followed by a 9 win season?
Many flubs ongoing with this team's playing & coaching are the exasperating evidence. All that failing
is not taking place on teams run by "lesser" ($) coaches ... it's taking place on our Florida Gators !

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Ox's podcasts are nice, because he just summarizes what people are complaining about this particular week.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
You may have been winging it, but that was one of your best podcasts. Agreed with everything. Choked on a potato chip when you were talking about "Butters" and Crest White Strips :lmao2:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First time listener. Meh..........other than:
'Jeremy Foley should be tazed and his office fumigated' :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll listen while I sit in traffic on I-285 tomorrow.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks Bart. That means a lot.
The part where I say 'I'm a first time listener'?
I kid, I kid. You did good - I'm just not a podcast guy. That was only 2nd one I've ever listened to, and the only one I made it all the way through. I used to think you needed and iPod to listen to a podcast. :lol:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Thanks for the podcast Ox, its just nice to hear somebody else talk about the Gators, our rivals, etc, who isn't a "sports writer" and doesn't have to worry about the UAA freezing out their access if they aren't spreading the party line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.