The Oxrageous Podcast FSU Week Question Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Two questions.....Bigger matchup of the game, our defensive line vs their offensive line or vice versa?

Secondly, Thoughts on Les Miles' potential exit at LSU and how that will shake up the coaching searches, including the "Jimbo to LSU" talk.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Is this game ultimately bigger for the future of this program going forward when it comes to winning NC's then even the SECCG this year? Considering the state of the SEC East(being down for the foreseeable future) and the fact that FSU has had a strangle hold on in state recruiting since turning the tide on us in 2010.

Is Summers our best option at Offensive line coach? Or if you were mac would you check for other options this offseason? Seems that besides being thin at depth we lack talent and nastiness along the line.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will Jimbo overlook the Gators as he is looking ahead to his next game?

2016 LSU Tigers Football Schedule

Date Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Saturday
Sep. 3 Wisconsin Badgers
Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI TBA

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Will TH be benched if he doesn't show any improvement and if so who will be his replacement?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The first time I remember you typing "Shans" I thought it was just a typo. You don't actually know the name of the place do you?

Hmm... you're right, I think its actually Shands now that I'm really thinking hard about it. Its been like 15 years since college, and it was a hazy time, don't shoot me. :(

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm... you're right, I think its actually Shands now that I'm really thinking hard about it. Its been like 15 years since college, and it was a hazy time, don't shoot me. :(
Lol if I shoot u you it'll just be in the knee or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.