The Oxrageous Podcast FSU Week

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I got to rambling and went pretty long - 31 minutes. Special guest maheo30.

Audio:

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
This podcast definitely seemed more natural. Good job ox, happy Thanksgiving

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good one Ox. You forgot to ask Maheo wtf a Maheo is though. I think Treon could be a serviceable QB if the OLine was more consistent. Not great, but serviceable. The problem is our OLine is pretty beat up and has zero depth so they're out there wrapped up in duct tape and bandages trying to hold on the best they can with Freshmen, RS Freshmen, two Seniors that probably shouldn't even be starting at the D1 level, and walk-ons. The fact that JMac is getting them to find ways to win at all is a miracle in and of itself.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Thanks for posting.
  1. I have a family and day job too, so I understand time constraints on extra-curricular activities, 2nd job, etc. So if time doesn't allow the additional preparation, so be it. But I for one appreciated the extra preparation. Each week getting better, more polished, I liked it.
  2. Agree that this team looks like 2012, but does feel different.
  3. Agree that Mac sticks with Treon. If Guy or Grady couldn't get in there last week against FAU, barring an injury, no way they get in this week.
  4. You forgot the Magic 8 Ball. What's up with that? LOL
  5. I thought I heard cats in the background?

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For those wondering, maheo is Cheyenne for wolf. At one point in my life I wanted a full-blooded timber wolf for a pet. Now I just use it so I don't have to juggle different user names.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a difference a gunslinger makes...

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Entertaining, I enjoyed it. Halfway through the interview Closed Caption popped up for me, hilarious stuff!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely don't think we've been struggling because of lack of motivation.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I definitely don't think we've been struggling because of lack of motivation.

I don't think it is all about a lack of motivation. Treon is just terrible and our o-line is awful. However, the FAU game was entirely about motivation or lack thereof. I think we will see a different team on Saturday. And stop hitting on me t. I don't swing that way. :shake:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just d
I don't think it is all about a lack of motivation. Treon is just terrible and our o-line is awful. However, the FAU game was entirely about motivation or lack thereof. I think we will see a different team on Saturday. And stop hitting on me t. I don't swing that way. :shake:
I can't help it. You got a sexy voice.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If I didn't know any better I'd almost swear Ox was drunk. It's better when you do it unprepared if you ask me. Great job guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.