The Oxrageous Podcast Georgia Week is up!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice job. Crete did really good too.

I think ya'll are both correct in that it will a defensive slugfest. But I think Mac will have Treon and the O ready for a magical performance.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great podcast Ox, ya know. What's the deal with crete loving big 10 style football, ya know? We throw the ball in the SEC, get with the times Crete, ya know. I disagree with him that this game will be close, ya know, it won't. Ox is dead on that their QB isn't going to do anything to our defense, and he's definitely no threat to run for any real yards, ya know. Sony, is actually not a terrible running back, ya know, but I just don't see where Georgia has much of an offense otherwise. Defensively Georgia has been pretty decent, ya know, but one has to consider who they were playing, ya know. Pretty weak schedule if you ask me, and where it wasn't, they gave it up, ya know.
Short of a mistake filled game, I expect the Gators to put a whoopin on Georgia this weekend. 2 weeks to prepare for these chumps, they ain't ready for what we'll bring.
I expect this game to be something like the Missouri game, only I think we move the ball a little better offensively. Georgia will have a hard time scoring much, if at all, ya know.

:lol2:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Before i even listen I am guessing that the guest of honor is rather fond of saying "ya know". I'll find out in a few minutes I guess. Ya know?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I wasn't paying attention closely enough. I didn't hear too many ya knows. Oh well. Good podcast. 'Crete did a decent job. Ox status quo. I get a kick out of your facial expressions when you consult the magic eight ball.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Ocks
Go to the home page and correct your spelling error in your podcast title.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n303972 said:
Dear Ocks
Go to the home page and correct your spelling error in your podcast title.
Georgai sounds about right though

:hehehe:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good one again. Crete held up well under the pressure. Solid 3* performance. And yeah, Treon is what we got, so get on board and hope for the best. Go Gators!
:chomp:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
URGatorBait;n303952 said:
Great podcast Ox, ya know. What's the deal with crete loving big 10 style football, ya know? We throw the ball in the SEC, get with the times Crete, ya know. I disagree with him that this game will be close, ya know, it won't. Ox is dead on that their QB isn't going to do anything to our defense, and he's definitely no threat to run for any real yards, ya know. Sony, is actually not a terrible running back, ya know, but I just don't see where Georgia has much of an offense otherwise. Defensively Georgia has been pretty decent, ya know, but one has to consider who they were playing, ya know. Pretty weak schedule if you ask me, and where it wasn't, they gave it up, ya know.
Short of a mistake filled game, I expect the Gators to put a whoopin on Georgia this weekend. 2 weeks to prepare for these chumps, they ain't ready for what we'll bring.
I expect this game to be something like the Missouri game, only I think we move the ball a little better offensively. Georgia will have a hard time scoring much, if at all, ya know.

:lol2:

I've got a good mind to flag this post, ya know?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304041 said:
I've got a good mind to flag this post, ya know?

Flag something in the PF if you really want to get him back. That way the rest of us mods can ignore it.:lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n304048 said:
Flag something in the PF if you really want to get him back. That way the rest of us mods can ignore it.:lol:

He already gets nervous whenever I mention going into the PF:crazy:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304052 said:
He already gets nervous whenever I mention going into the PF:crazy:
You keep threatening to go in there and say something that's going to fire up the posters, then you post and say something like "Hey guys politicians are liars" :lol2: Well duh

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
URGatorBait;n304073 said:
You keep threatening to go in there and say something that's going to fire up the posters, then you post and say something like "Hey guys politicians are liars" :lol2: Well duh
That's why you had to beg Cowboy and MGD not to quit the board the last time I was there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n304074 said:
That's why you had to beg Cowboy and MGD not to quit the board the last time I was there.
If you can make cowboy quit, I will guarantee you immunity :suspect:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator