The Oxrageous Podcast Kentucky Post-game Thoughts

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast and spot on. Great feeling after the game.

Not that we want you to stop but I thought you said you were stoping these?

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
This is just a good feeling all around. A super fun game to watch. There are things to improve on but they are fixable. It's not like last year when we knew Treon couldn't improve, or the o-line wasn't going to magically start blocking people. With the East in shambles this year and with the defense most likely taking a step back next season now is the time to make something special. TN, UGA, and LSU all look like very winnable games. FSU is our hardest game left and we have a defense that can slow down their offense. It's early but Atlanta looks much more attainable than it did last week.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's crazy how we have 4 legitimate SEC running backs. It seems like we've always had smurfs or busts back there.
Well, for sure the freshman kid is one. Impressive. The rumors about him have been true. Let him roll.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It always pissed me off how the halfassu, lsu, and bamas of the world could always find these stud kids straight outta highschool and they would be dynamite as true freshmen while wed here all offseason about a kid whos gonna be special, and he ends up being that, 3 years later.

Its nice to finally be on the recieving end of some freshman talent. Taylor and Perine look great, some of the defensive guys are real contributors too and then swain is coming along as well. Very nice to actually have some impact players make an impact immediately.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It was great seeing Ox faint in the chat box :faint: after that long aerial connection between LDR+Callaway... agree with the overall sentiment of your pod... it's been a long time since feeling this complete and satisfied after a Win. Let the momentum and mojo of the Gators continue to grow. Thx

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The Velvet Ox.
Powell has been dependable. I would love for Swain or Cleveland to step and be Callaway-esque.
This is the offense that I expected out of Mac and the offense that I could tell has been hiding under the surface. Damn it's nice to think that on any play we might take a shot down field as we haven't had that in 5 years. I think that the important lesson is that if Mac can get our guys to execute the game plan we are gonna have a lot of fun down the road. And I few more games like this and it has got to help the recruiting elephant in the room.

Oh and great to see you back on the Gator bandwagon Ox. ;)

olegator

Jan 23, 2016
Enjoyed the pod, Ox. It was really nice to have a game that was actually fun to watch.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
How telling is it that we gained more total yards in this game than we have since a Spurrier coached team in 2001?

It isn't like there haven't been some beatdowns along the way. It was a sight to behold.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glad you are still doing the podcasts, Ox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator