Founding Member
Classic Muschamp Football Game... check

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Talking to my dad tonight about the game he said it reminded him of what he had to go through at school with Doug Dickey. Always playing not to lose, which inevitably leads to a loss. Hard to watch football :(

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Nice podcast, not a whole lot to say, I think everybody is numb to it all now.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ox is right, it isn't going to get any better.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I actually think he is going to start Harris now. He probably has figured out he will lose the team if he doesn't.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He lost the team in 2012 and it didn't matter to him.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n77072 said:
I actually think he is going to start Harris now. He probably has figured out he will lose the team if he doesn't.

Oh please, he's in "protect my job" mode now. He'll play Harris and pray to everything that it pays off by giving Foley hope that one more year is all he needs to turn things around. Foley needs to do the right thing and pull the plug on this failed experiment NOW. Roper can finish the year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n77077 said:
Oh please, he's in "protect my job" mode now. He'll play Harris and pray to everything that it pays off by giving Foley hope that one more year is all he needs to turn things around. Foley needs to do the right thing and pull the plug on this failed experiment NOW. Roper can finish the year.

I think that is simple. Foley is so hard headed he won't pull the plug prior to 4 losses pre-FSU game no matter how bad things look. That is what I bet he is thinking anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like you said it's sad and frustrating part is there doesn't seem to be a coaching change in the near future

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good pod-job Ox. Bad game-plan, not designed for the players we have. Debose ran one sweep = got 'bout 17 yards.
Very little testing them wide with speed? Muschamp is a DC_HC and he can't figure around an opposing defense?
Once again, and again you're right OX, no place for hope.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly, this was pretty much spot on. There was never any doubt. It's time to move on.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n77054 said:
Classic Muschamp Football Game... check

"Well Kiss My Grits". For some reason that came to mind after the FG was kicked. There was never any doubt the kid would make it and put us out of our misery. The game was classic Muschump all the way AND classic JD. He's a QB that does some good things but reaches "critical mass" and then makes a mistake that undermines everything good that he does. And what is really scary, IMO this was JD's best game of the year. There are just too many woulda, shoulda, coulda things to consider to make comments about. These two characters are snake bitten and that is a good enough reason to euthanize them. I do have one question that I've never understood. How can you refuse to blitz on 3rd and 25?
:deadhorse:
By the way UFGator that is a great quote and certainly apropos. "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with you Ox, I too used to look forward to the games and get upset after losses. Now I hope we lose so we can get rid the idiot in charge of this disaster.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n77060 said:
Talking to my dad tonight about the game he said it reminded him of what he had to go through at school with Doug Dickey. Always playing not to lose, which inevitably leads to a loss. Hard to watch football :(

That's exactly what it feels like. If you didn't know any better you'd swear that is exactly who is coaching. Painful, Putrid, and Pitiful.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed as usual. I knew that kick was going in from 50 because muschamp finds a way to lose. We have the ball near field goal range with less than 60 seconds and we found a way to lose. If I didn't see it myself it would be hard to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator