The Oxrageous Podcast - Missouri post-game thoughts

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OX you nailed it, again. Your analogy on Driskel on the mound was spot on. And he is so broken perhaps Baseball is his only option now. I've been through some rough years as a Gator. But I can say I have never been this disgusted through 0-10-1, all the UGAly beatdowns in the 70's-80's, probation, and the azz whuppin by Nebraska. This is an all time low.

Ox give you props for the podcast, true dedication. GO GATORS

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
One sliver of hope is that is their new leadership at the top. New president coming in. This shakes up the ranks including Mr. Foley who now has to begin to kiss up. Even though Muschamp was given additional contracts and such, anyone with an inkling of a brain can see that the fans are unhappy and that the direction of the football program is reaching historic lows. First order of business for improvement is new direction. So although I have no insider knowledge, I can say that the time is prime for change since we have a new President coming in. He might even clean house with Foley. Time for the Bull Gators to get in this new presidents ears. If there ever is a time, it is NOW. Make Foley sweat...

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Alagator;n83652 said:
Love this stat: In the last TEN years there has only been TWO times that a team held an opponent to 120 yards or less and STILL lost the game. In 10 years it has happened only twice. Both times by the U of F and Will Muschamp. :fingertap:

Wow, that really does say it all, does it not? Champ has set all kinds of records during his tenure at UF, the kind of record setting nobody aspires to, ever. I will feel so relieved when he is shown the door.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Your rationale and criticisms are just and on point. Yesterday may have been the most embarrassing home loss in Gator football history. Sad for the fans and the players. I am especially sad for Driskel he will never recover from this. I turned back to the game for the pick 6 in the third quarter to make it 42 - 0 Missouri. When I saw JD was still in the game to throw that pass I was dumbfounded. Why Will? Why? Poor kid. JD was pretty good 2 years ago and he dated a beautiful cheerleader. Now his game is a disaster and he gets much of the blame. But why has he regressed the past 2 years? A good part of that has to be coaching. Will must go. Foley as agood an AD as he is needs to go too if this season falls apart and Will still gets another year next year.

Is Treon ready? No. But he needs to strt from here on out.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
4 minutes. That's how long it should have taken foley to lock chimp out of the stadium and ban him from campus after that beat down.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Steve Spurrior's heart is even broken a little bit from seeing this atrocity that has become the UF Football program. Sad days.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Gatordiddy;n83671 said:
Great point about "leaving the pitcher out on the mound too long"...

So true. That was horrible of Champ. It made him the chump.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Alagator;n83652 said:
Love this stat: In the last TEN years there has only been TWO times that a team held an opponent to 120 yards or less and STILL lost the game. In 10 years it has happened only twice. Both times by the U of F and Will Muschamp. :fingertap:

wow

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The uga podcast deserves a special guest

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n86448 said:
Why don't you PM ox and volunteer?
I have nothing to offer navet. I'd be a podcast ratings killer

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like many, I'm just numb to it all. Can't wait for this season to be over, a new coach hired and getting some excitement back in Gator Football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.