The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts. OMG!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
My wife yelled at me because I was going crazy next to her and she's immobile with stitches in her neck right now haha. Almost knocked her off the couch!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all were screaming, from feeling down and discouraged to elation, what a rollercoaster. The streak lives. Go Gators

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I cant believe what i just saw. I left work with about 8 min to go in the game. When I got home, we started scoring. I have never yelled so loud!!!!!!! Glad my fam was gone to a church event or they might put me in a mental institution.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggity::burn:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
OMG is right! Holy shizza! It's been a long time since UF had a game like that. May be the '97 FSU game like you said.

This is team may still be searching for an identity, but Coach Mac certainly has for himself. Love the cahones to go for it on all those 4th downs.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was crazy. Those recruits in the stands had to have felt the electricity of the Swamp. Will Grier grew up some in the 4th quarter. The future looks bright even though we have some glaring issues. Hopefully JMac will have em tackling big fat greased pigs all week. Tackling has to get better in a hurry. Our O-Line seems like they might finally be coming together as a squad. Tonight's win was about guys stepping up and making plays on offense. How long has it been since we were able to say that about our offense?

Go Gators!
:chomp:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Just before the ball was snapped on the 4th down play my wife said "forget the first down, let's just go ahead and scored a touchdown now". I am not kidding. Her status as a football prognosticator is several steps higher than previous.

Trying to remember the last long TD pass like that for the Gators. What a finish!

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n286127 said:
OMG is right! Holy shizza! It's been a long time since UF had a game like that. May be the '97 FSU game like you said.

This is team may still be searching for an identity, but Coach Mac certainly has for himself. Love the cahones to go for it on all those 4th downs.

When asked how he got the confidence to do that, he replied, he didn't like punting.
( Muschamp he ain't.)

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
Similar to everyone else... I lost my voice, and couldn't be happier. Great synopsis Ox

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I approve of this podcast. Yeah! The emotional swing between the end of last year and right now is off the charts.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Loogis;n286127 said:

After the biased calls from the Refs what choice did he have. Now the players responded with good play, they did not quit, That is great!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
55002609.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.