The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good stuff as always. We'll see what happens next Saturday. I'm not ready to throw in the towel either. Knew this would be a building year. Lets just hope Mac is able to cut this BS out of the team. Urb's did it on an airplane sitting on the tarmac. I think each coach that takes over a team with issues has to deal with it.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n278448 said:
We allowed to call Mr. Ox Aaron? Or just you.

I think it's just 2bag and 78. Oh, and of course oxking.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n277718 said:
That's easy for you to say when it's not your job on the line. Grier throws away 2-3 games this year, we could be 4-8 again and JMac's on the hot seat immediately. You know it, and I know it. You really think he's going to take that risk?

I think you are forgetting how many interceptions that Treon would have had this year if it were SEC play. The best you could say is that they need to continue to compete for the job but I doubt many people actually think Treon won the job.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n277678 said:
Well, if this didn't embarrass them enough to break their heads out of their butts, then it's gonna be a long season. I think Treon won the starting job tonight. We'll see what JMac says. Grier literally threw his chance away. He'd have thrown at least 3 picks tonight against SEC defenses. Starting to look at lot Driskely to me. He can zip the ball around, but coach won't put up with throwing to the other team.

He also has fumbled the ball two times now.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n278458 said:
Originally posted by 2ndAmend View Post

We allowed to call Mr. Ox Aaron? Or just you.

I think it's just 2bag and 78. Oh, and of course oxking.

Yep, and not just because his name is prominently listed on the podcast webpage....... :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator