The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like the grit and 'want to' we witnessed on the road with basically a green team in a new system. When bad things happen and you step up versus folding like a wet tent... leadership is present (on the field and sideline) and blossoming into something special is possible in the future.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not mentioned, but I thought Hargreaves looked a step slow, especially on the INT that he should have taken to the house. Maybe he was out of gas, but it was early in the game.
A decent block on Towles and he would have, but Towles should not have been that close

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I only got to see the 3rd qtr but I recorded it and will watch it later. With a few things cleaned up, we would have easily scored 28 pts. Grier will have some growing pains and we knew that. What freshman doesnt. I agree that with better Oline play, he will be much better. That interception in the end zone could have easily been 7pts. Im glad he got some of it out of his system against ky. Collins had our D running on all cylinders. Hope they keep it up because it looks like we will really need them....

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n282142 said:
When up by more than a TD and a 2 point conversion with a few seconds on the clock.

Well you are going to be screwed for most of this season.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Just ran across this, found it amusing. Hey. Ox, you got some work to do. :lol2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n282802 said:
Just ran across this, found it amusing. Hey. Ox, you got some work to do. :lol2:

His studio had to cost at least $8k.

Dec 10, 2014
Damn. I missed posting a legit question in the podcast thread. Great post Ox. Your thoughts on Grier all correct. He reminds me of Rex Grossman.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n282802 said:

He reminds me of this guy
the-campaign-movie-poster-14.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.