The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Proud of my gators this one got away if we play in a neutral place we win, poorly officiated defense took a while to get settled played better in the second half.but lsu will not beat bama they needed trick plays to beat us at home,, we will see the west champ in Atlanta

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
dubster1;n299128 said:
Proud of my gators this one got away if we play in a neutral place we win, poorly officiated defense took a while to get settled played better in the second half.but lsu will not beat bama they needed trick plays to beat us at home,, we will see the west champ in Atlanta

yep, they aren't going to get past Bama like this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not much else to say... We could have won but blew it. Put it behind and move fwd is all we can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Gatorious;n299114 said:
"If Will Grier were playing we would have won".

Watch out, you will be scolded for such talk.

He must be talking about Will Grier on defense because I had no idea Treon gave up 28 points in the second quarter.

But seriously, Ox is dead on about this hurting because we came so close to winning a game that we all thought we'd have no business winning. The East is still our's to lose and let's face it, UGA looked awful again today and we have to weeks to prep for them. The future is clearly bright under Coach Mac. Go Gators!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway didn't drop that ball...it was knocked out of his hands by the defender. Their DB made a great play when they needed it, unlike ours.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Coach Mac said the fake field goal was, "Awesome" and it's a "badge of honor" that they had to use a fake FG to beat us.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swamped Gator;n299155 said:
Coach Mac said the fake field goal was, "Awesome" and it's a "badge of honor" that they had to use a fake FG to beat us.

Notice to Coach, they ALWAYS do the fake thing. Hello McFly.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Year in and year out, it's been said the SEC is a line of scrimmage league, we got beat on the sides. The D did show up the second half, but by then we were in the hole 14 points on the road.. It hurts, hurt badly to walk out of there with the L for a game that was very winnable. The team will learn it's lessons, come out of the bye week and crush the dawgs, win out the rest of the season and go to Atlanta, just hope the Oline gets the running game better by then.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Spot on, Ox. Any idea how uga compares? I have to think lsu's d is better than uga.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
CGgater;n299175 said:
Spot on, Ox. Any idea how uga compares? I have to think lsu's d is better than uga.

They just managed 9 points at home against Mizz. I think we should be able to move the ball on them :)

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

:facepalm:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n299154 said:
Calloway didn't drop that ball...it was knocked out of his hands by the defender. Their DB made a great play when they needed it, unlike ours.
He had both hands on the ball and allowed it to be knocked loose. It's the same difference. It's those kinds of plays you have to make to win games like this.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's a true freshman too remember, he will only get better and stronger. The punt return was a thing of beauty.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wich isn't entirely true, a real field goal would have beat us too

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator