The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n299207 said:
He had both hands on the ball and allowed it to be knocked loose. It's the same difference. It's those kinds of plays you have to make to win games like this.

Allowed it to be knocked loose? Seriously? :facepalm:
Yeah...it's beyond the realm of possibility that the other team can make a good play. It has to be our guy's fault. Hell, I blame Treon for not getting it in a better spot.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Gatorious;n299114 said:
"If Will Grier were playing we would have won".

Watch out, you will be scolded for such talk.

Ox, you're meat... the know it alls will have your arse.....

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n299155 said:
Coach Mac said the fake field goal was, "Awesome" and it's a "badge of honor" that they had to use a fake FG to beat us.

I love Coach Mac, and I like his positive spin. but it doesn't address why were unprepared for it, which is no doubt what the interviewer or reporter was wondering.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n299207 said:
He had both hands on the ball and allowed it to be knocked loose. It's the same difference. It's those kinds of plays you have to make to win games like this.

:facepalm:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I expect a receiver with both hands on the effing ball to make the catch. You don't agree? I don't give a crap.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just hate the losses when it because we beat ourselves.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
MJMGator;n299154 said:
Calloway didn't drop that ball...it was knocked out of his hands by the defender. Their DB made a great play when they needed it, unlike ours.

This.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
oxrageous;n299249 said:
I expect a receiver with both hands on the effing ball to make the catch. You don't agree? I don't give a crap.

I think he was in the air coming down at that point. Not sure how he is supposed to prevent the defender from knocking out a jump ball.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n299249 said:

I expect the admin to be a little brighter, but I guess we'll both just have to be disappointed in those performances.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Great podcast Ox, but I have to disagree with Calloway's "drop." The defender clearly made a play on the ball before Calloway could get both hands involved to secure the catch. It was a great play by the defender. That being said, this is a tough loss but we still have an open road to the east and a SEC championship. Go Gators!!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n299128 said:
Proud of my gators this one got away if we play in a neutral place we win, poorly officiated defense took a while to get settled played better in the second half.but lsu will not beat bama they needed trick plays to beat us at home,, we will see the west champ in Atlanta
Spot on Dubster. If you have to pull that they will have trouble down the road. Book it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good as always. Calloway will learn form that and a heck of a play by LSU too. UF took a step in the growing up phase last night.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad we have a COACH and a fatherly figure again for the players (essentially still kids), way ahead of schedule in the leadership, trust and unity department. Good things coming.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n299207 said:

Dumb sh*t like this is said by people who don't have a f*cking clue and never played, yet you guys treat him like the God of UF football knowledge. :rolleyes:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n299345 said:
Dumb sh*t like this is said by people who don't have a f*cking clue and never played, yet you guys treat him like the God of UF football knowledge. :rolleyes:

:lol::popcorn:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I saw a defenders hand in there. I mean, there's tape, so its all there. I say not his fault.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n299345 said:

This **** just got real.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n299352 said:
I saw a defenders hand in there. I mean, there's tape, so its all there. I say not his fault.

The defender punched the ball out of his hands, it's his job. Right now I'm going to give you a list of the college football receivers who would have finished that catch last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator