Not open for further replies.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n260029 said:
I always start the season off by interviewing Jason Walker. He's the only recurring guest at this point. However, there are 3 confirmed guests for this season so far:

Concrete Helmet
maheo30
ufgator812

:finger:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What, in your opinion, do we need to see this year from our Gators to give the Gator fans confidence that JMac is the guy to get this program back on top?

Number of wins?
Non-boring Offense?
Is filling the gaping holes in our roster enough to at least give some confidence that he knows how to manage a full team and not just one side of the ball?
Sideline demeanor? (no cross-eyed, red faced, death stares at the players, swearing at refs, etc.)
Reduced stupid un-sportsman like conduct penalties?

Would just like to know what the "Man" Aaron Bland really thinks. Not the sarcastic troll Adminigator of GCMB.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n260314 said:
What does Urban's jizz taste like, watermelon or pineapple?

We know you're hoping for watermelon.:lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
My question is why is there only 3 guest so far? For less than 70 cents a day (a cup of coffee) the rest of you freeloaders could pillage Ox's residence of any valuables, raid his fridge while you're there and laugh hysterically at his Star Wars collection :hehehe:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n260445 said:
We know you're hoping for watermelon.:lol:

Funny thing...while I enjoy watermelon flavored things, I freaking HATE actual watermelon.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n260631 said:
Funny thing...while I enjoy watermelon flavored things, I freaking HATE actual watermelon.

I bet you do. :naughty:

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Best Seifeld ep: Manssiere/Bro

Question for the podcast: Besides FL-jawja, when will UF finally have a true sell out at the Swamp? Some have suggested opening game due to new intangibles. I say, "No way Jose!"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks everybody. You've certainly given me more than enough - great questions. I hope to have the podcast up by the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.