Status
Not open for further replies.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice if I could get at least one or two serious questions.

Everyone of my questions were dead serious. Is there a rule that allows running clocks if both teams agree to it? If so, let's use and get the misery over quicker?
Ok questiin two was probably uncalled for, Saban could sit his starters after the first series and/or they score.
Mac did say he could teach his dog to play QB, maybe that question should have been if Mac has his dog play QB does it count agaist our scholly count?
What? You don't like the 10 scale rating system? OK on a scale of 100, or one you like...

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Will the wildcat appear in ATL with Taylor, Scarlett, or Cronkrite at the helm?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Do you think we'll see the dentist kicking field goals and extra points from here on out?

Disclaimer: This question is based entirely on the miracle assumption that our offense can get in field goal range or that Callaway houses one on a punt return.

What's more important in this game against Bama....Treon throwing for nearly 300 yards, or holding Derrick Henry under 120?

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Should I even bother watching the game?

Any tips on how to get though a game listing to Lundquist & Danielson?

TheBoroGator

Newbiebutoldie
Sep 23, 2015
Is Mac sticking with the same game plan to show recruits the offense that he wants them to execute in the future? Or does he believe this is what gives this team the best chance to move the ball?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Similar to what some others have mentioned, why do you think Treon looks so bad this year? Last year when he took over for Drizzy, it appeared as if the offense lifted their level of play and executed better as a whole. This year it seems as if the opposite is happening. Why do you think that is? Do you think Grier getting suspended took some of the air out of the offense's sails? Do you think Harris is just becoming another Drizzy that see's ghosts on every play because the Oline is so bad? Can JMac get him settled down and to trust his line better?

You never answered my question on if we're allowed to bring a high chair out on the field for Harris to stand on.
:wobble:

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Given the pieces we have offensively, what changes do we need to make in order to score some points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.