The Oxrageous Podcast Tennessee Week is up!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Still having a issue where there's a couple of seconds of audio missing in the middle of the video - sorry about that. At least I didn't tack on a blank 5 minutes this week!

:dance:

It's around 19 minutes. Thanks for watching/listening.

[video=youtube;782Nqjj_pm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=782Nqjj_pm0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's the audio version:

http://oxrageous.podbean.com/e/2015-week-4-tennessee/

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like you're getting more comfortable on the big screen. I think your magic 8 ball is waiting to see who JMac names the starter at QB. :lol:

Oh, I watched. It was good. Naaaa, it was great!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Imo I still think Mac yanks Grier in the 2nd half if he plays like he did the last 2 games and we are trailing by more than a TD. I think he has been pushing that narrative about performing on the field to the team too much not to make a change after the last couple of outings if Grier starts having issues again.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:fistbump:I like the shout out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Love your confidence about the game this week and I agree they will have a hard time scoring on us. My concern is can we score on them? The more I think about us getting blanked in the second half against UK, the more it worries me. I think it'll be a low scoring affair and we certainly can't afford the early defensive breakdowns we've seen so far this season.

On on a side note...what happened to the weekly guests?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n283688 said:
Love your confidence about the game this week and I agree they will have a hard time scoring on us. My concern is can we score on them? The more I think about us getting blanked in the second half against UK, the more it worries me. I think it'll be a low scoring affair and we certainly can't afford the early defensive breakdowns we've seen so far this season.

On on a side note...what happened to the weekly guests?
Never planned on doing guests every week. Got four lined up for the remainder of the season.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good points Ox. I especially appreciate you bringing up how young this team is and the mistakes young players make. Maybe we need to tone down our expectations a little.............. naw, we're Florida, Dammit!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n283703 said:
Good points Ox. I especially appreciate you bringing up how young this team is and the mistakes young players make. Maybe we need to tone down our expectations a little.............. naw, we're Florida, Dammit!
I assume you're picking UT to win this week. How bad do you think we'll get stomped?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The eight ball is clueless, bury it in the pocket. We better beat them by double digits, I can't fathom a loss to them either, especially in a rocking Swamp. They are going to fire Butch at the then end of year after losing to us again and going in to a tailspin, then go after Chip Kelly.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n283716 said:
The eight ball is clueless, bury it in the pocket. We better beat them by double digits, I can't fathom a loss to them either, especially in a rocking Swamp. They are going to fire Butch at the then end of year after losing to us again and going in to a tailspin, then go after Chip Kelly.

They won't fire him. They'll do just like last year and "finish the season strong" against an easy back end schedule. Then...they'll be back again in 2016 to rinse and repeat. :lol:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast. Getting Better every week. The more I think about this game the more I think we win. Dobbs is no superstar and our Front 7 has been stiff so far. In the Swamp I like our chances.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One point you made about next year and how good we'll be. I agree. Look at what we'll be bringing back along with a coaching staff that actually wants to score points, we could be contenders next year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great Podcast as always. Agree with you on Dobbs and Jones. It'll be on him to beat us. Jones they really can't afford to let him go. But then again, it's UT. They're not known for making smart decisions.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n283706 said:
I assume you're picking UT to win this week. How bad do you think we'll get stomped?

Be careful with the word assume, you know what that can make you.

My official pick is UF - 20 / UT - 17. I'm going with UF primarily for the Home Field advantage and of course, it is Tennessee we are playing.

I'm worried about Dobbs mobility and think he can cause us problems running rather than passing.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My interest plunged when I learned you didn't have Cosmos on this week as a surprise anal lyst. Maybe you could invite him on the post-game podcast.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin hasn't even logged on since August 30th. Who knows what happened to him.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast. I think Dobbs is in for a rude, rude day and that we have a really good chance of shutting them out. As soon as we are up by 14, they will fall apart like Ox's corvette is about to do.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n283798 said:
Alvin hasn't even logged on since August 30th. Who knows what happened to him.

There is a god! As for how we play this week, I think we play a complete game and I think we can establish the run against them. I have picked us to win by 1 td but I think it could be several.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator