The Oxrageous Podcast - Tennessee Week

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't listen. Apathy set in and now I'm just a fair weather fan.

j/k good one as always ox!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fantastic podcast. Thanks for interviewing one of my favorite posters!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man I'm kind of disappointed I expected him to sound like the guy off of water boy

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;66006 said:
Man I'm kind of disappointed I expected him to sound like the guy off of water boy
+1

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice job guys. Let's make it 10 in a row!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n66025 said:
Originally posted by t-gator

+1
Sorry about that Guys! Just a native Floridian. I took on that Avatar until WM and UF prove themselves worthy. Until then I hope this will do for now....

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Just listened and thanks. A couple of things- Shaun mentioned, he didn't think we have seen Roper's entire playbook from Duke. We have heard this before. Its always the same. At some point, we all need to realize that it won't change under this regime. 3 different OC's and the same excuses. It may be partially true, but there is a reason. Secondly, I agree with Shaun's assertion that the ut fans are feeling like they can win. This is both true and sad, because this ut team is not very good. This is true across the SEC East and we are in no position to capitalize.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
812 agree completely. I posted in a thread a few days back about a common denominator. That denominator is JD. After the three changes of offensive schemes and it's coordinators he is the only constant left after four years of trying. In my opinion there can be no other cause for what's going on coupled with WM's failed philosophy of going down with the ship. That's why I feel it's important to take at least a look at another quarterback to see if that is totally the problem. It's the only thing left that can prove or disprove it. If putting Harris in there does not pan out at least we know we tried to rectify the situation.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n66081 said:
812 agree completely. I posted in a thread a few days back about a common denominator. That denominator is JD. After the three changes of offensive schemes and it's coordinators he is the only constant left after four years of trying. In my opinion there can be no other cause for what's going on coupled with WM's failed philosophy of going down with the ship. That's why I feel it's important to take at least a look at another quarterback to see if that is totally the problem. It's the only thing left that can prove or disprove it. If putting Harris in there does not pan out at least we know we tried to rectify the situation.

Agree that we should have given Harris a shot @Bama when it was obvious Jeff was not finding his groove, and that Harris should be given a shot @UT if Jeff struggles in the first series or two. Don't agree that Jeff has been the only constant. There is one other major constant, William Muschamp. That hurts to admit because I really wanted the guy to succeed. Guess there's still a chance, but I'm getting less and less hopeful as I see our "exciting new offense" devolve back into the same old ground and pound eat up the clock style that we've sunk into every season under Coach Muschamp no matter how exciting things seemed in the preseason. I'm not off the pumper wagon yet, but I'm sitting fairly close to the edge of the seat now. :weep:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I get what you're saying Navet and agree with you. I probably should've put that in there. Certainly muschamp is the other denominator in the whole mix. I just tend to put him and Jeff in that situation as one rather than separate. I'm still going to pump like everyone else is much as I can. I love my gators. But whatever happens with the quarterback situation and WM it is what it is. I'm right there with you on the edge. Muschamp is on the ledge too without much of a lifeline.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron, your prelude before the interview... the show so to speak, is spot on.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
orange60;66120 said:
Sounds like Shaun really likes Butch Jones.........maybe even trade him for Musty.
I wouldn't go that far but he's a respectable guy. But I can get along with the coach that's at a school where we have a streak of nine wins. LOL

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"Its going to come down to Will Muschamp and Jeff Driskel"

That is a scary thought...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As far as Tenn goes they have a TE that is a big receiving threat and I heard Taylor may be out and I know Morrison looks lost out there many times when he plays MLB.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n66006 said:

Well he could've interviewed me for that but nobody asked :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator