The Oxrageous Podcast - Tennessee Week

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello Folks!
Its simple to me.
1. Will the secondary cover, or blow assignments?
2. Will JD have another "Bama" game?
3. Will Chump keep trying run, run, pass, punt?
Im glad its a 1200 game, 1800 my time, I can see the game and still get to bed reasonable, after a few shots of "The Peat Project" or Tallisker, depending on how bad I feal..Keep well friends....
Bayern Gator

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Another good OXcast, in a string of them. Thanks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n66252 said:
Nice try.
You should have hit me up and expressed your interest. That's how you get on.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great podcast ox & TN G8tr. It is almost unfathomable to believe that our season hinges on beating the vols. Lose this and things will probably spiral out of control with dawgchamp losing the locker room, losses to other teams better than TN coming up. It is imperative that we win this game, show some real offense, fix the mistakes on the D.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n66208 said:
Well he could've interviewed me for that but nobody asked :whistle:

Are you saying you sound the guy off of water boy?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ox is right. I keep coming to GatorChatter because I like it here, but I'm starting to check out of the Muschamp era. I was cautious heading into the year and willing to give CM a chance but it is clear he isn't the guy. My biggest fear now is that he becomes our version of Wayne Fontes. He somehow wins just enough to keep his job while never doing anything.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was a great podcast. I'm already at the apathy part. Hopefully a UT whoopin will spark some life.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n66721 said:
This was a great podcast. I'm already at the apathy part. Hopefully a UT whoopin will spark some life.

I agree...the podcasts are great...especially the honest appraisals of what we see on the field. I don't care for the rain and thunder bit...you don't really need that...the opinions and observations are spot on.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n66067 said:
Just listened and thanks. A couple of things- Shaun mentioned, he didn't think we have seen Roper's entire playbook from Duke. We have heard this before. Its always the same. At some point, we all need to realize that it won't change under this regime. 3 different OC's and the same excuses. It may be partially true, but there is a reason. Secondly, I agree with Shaun's assertion that the ut fans are feeling like they can win. This is both true and sad, because this ut team is not very good. This is true across the SEC East and we are in no position to capitalize.
That's right. No OC can use his playbook with the chump looking over his shoulder. No hurry up. No duel QBs. Remember the chump said, "This is who we are." We must take him at his word.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n67234 said:
I agree...the podcasts are great...especially the honest appraisals of what we see on the field. I don't care for the rain and thunder bit...you don't really need that...the opinions and observations are spot on.

I like the rain and thunder bits. They are playful and are always related to that first main point he is trying to make. I finally saw the new "intro" on the youtube posting on the homepage. I thought Ox was kidding about posting the podcasts on youtube.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoyed the podcast. TN G8tr is a great guest. Can't disagree with what was said.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n67705 said:
Enjoyed the podcast. TN G8tr is a great guest. Can't disagree with what was said.

Great, now he's gonna get a big ole Tennessee orange Pumpkin size head.:headshake:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n67844 said:
Originally posted by GatorJB View Post

Great, now he's gonna get a big ole Tennessee orange Pumpkin size head.:headshake:

Ahhh, you all are funny. Pretty grounded here. Not to mention the folks on this board will keep me straight. Just love the Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.