The Oxrageous Podcast - Vandy post-game thoughts

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I listen to all of your podcasts and I agree, there is no life in the fan base. We are an unimaginative team under Muschamp and Vandy is an awful team....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Left Coast Gator;101004 said:
Aaron... I am done. You are a complete self-serving *******!!

Not sure if serious?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well bud...this is your worst effort to date. Your opinion matters and your observations are spot on. But don't feed the depression...find something to spark our way out of it. New coach? More creative play calling? Individuals who stood out? Something? Anything?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Left Coast Gator;n101004 said:
Aaron... I am done. You are a complete self-serving *******!!
10-4 good buddy. I understand.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Should've spent more time talking about Treon, a bit of time talking about Muschamp's future, and no time talking about this idea that Gator fans have given up (and stats from this website don't count as evidence)
Just my dos pesos

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n101011 said:
Well bud...this is your worst effort to date. Your opinion matters and your observations are spot on. But don't feed the depression...find something to spark our way out of it. New coach? More creative play calling? Individuals who stood out? Something? Anything?
Frankly I just didn't want to do one and did it out of a sense of duty. I'm just very unhappy with where we are as a program. If this wasn't my site I'd probably step away for a while.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The next 2 teams should be walk overs. Tennessee's not beating Mizzou so we have no chance of getting to the SECCG.

FSU is our true gauge.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cmon man it ain't that bad. There's always stuff to talk about.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I heard the announcers say that I haven't heard outside the message board is how different Jeff looks in practice as compared to the games. Why does he just go into vapor lock when the game starts? Maybe it's just him or maybe he had his confidence crushed by this program.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I listen. QueenCityGator is right. We can talk about Treon performing well. about dumb unimaginative play calling that
can evolve now that Driskel's not in. We improved on offense. Before we would have scored 18.
How did other SEC teams do vs Vandy?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think we can stick a fork in the podcasts until further notice. Whatever purpose they once served is not happening anymore. I really appreciate you guys listening.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhhh, plenty of drama with SOS coming then FSUx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.