Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now you've done gone and got me excited.:brad:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Some observations:
"Florida beats Georgia, book it." - Ox. At least that's the way I heard it.
Patently disagree. Mac will not darn socks. Fashion is neither cheap nor comfortable.
I too haven't had a buzz in years.
Good job overall. Well worth the special $99/yr membership fee Ox charges me.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great stuff, Ox! And yes STICK it to all of them and including Tennessee. You're right the East is virtually wide open for who wants it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n275164 said:
Just found the rival fans Ox wants to stick it to..

They look 12. Eat fresh.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You need to smile a few times......

Other than that, good job.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really solid performance Ox. I completely agree with wanting to "stick it" to the pundits and rivals. The idea of Kentucky and Tenucee beating us is preposterous. I still think that we lose 3+ games due to O-line issues but it wouldn't surprise me if we only lost 1-2 games because of how weak the SEC East is. I'm not sure there's a franchise QB on any team in the SEC and I think we have a rising one in Grier. Not yet. But rising. I'm not sure how any team from the East (other than Jawga) has any chance to beat our defense without an elite QB.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n275283 said:
Really solid performance Ox. I completely agree with wanting to "stick it" to the pundits and rivals. The idea of Kentucky and Tenucee beating us is preposterous. I still think that we lose 3+ games due to O-line issues but it wouldn't surprise me if we only lost 1-2 games because of how weak the SEC East is. I'm not sure there's a franchise QB on any team in the SEC and I think we have a rising one in Grier. Not yet. But rising. I'm not sure how any team from the East (other than Jawga) has any chance to beat our defense without an elite QB.
Nailed it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, good job buddy.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n275164 said:
Just found the rival fans Ox wants to stick it to..

There are laws against bestiality.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, you should wear a hat with horns on it so we know it's really you.

As for the TEs blocking poorly, this offense, this year due to the OL, isn't going to be good because of the weakness in the middle. It just isn't. Even if we had two guys that block like Orlando Pace playing TE, the OL will keep us from having much of a running game.

THIS YEAR, we will need to lead with quick passes to soften up the D and our TEs look good, if not great, in that role so far.

Ox, you look so stoic. Be happy. We really couldn't have looked MUCH better in an opener. We came out and methodically did what we are supposed to do to an outmatched opponent. I'm still trying to process two penalties and how disciplined we looked. I want to just jump for joy but my head says it was just New Mexico State, but since we've lost or nearly lost to a few New Mexico States recently, frankly, it feels great.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good points and I agree, we have a legitimate shot at the East.

I'd like to suggest a minor tweak in the video format. Buy a stack of those blue cards Letterman used to use and have each question written on one of the cards. Cue each card with a drum roll, and have each card handed to you by a hot, naked coed.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n276049 said:
Cue each card with a drum roll, and have each card handed to you by a hot, naked coed.

You should hire this guy as your production manager Ox.:thumbup:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n276049 said:
I'd like to suggest a minor tweak in the video format. Buy a stack of those blue cards Letterman used to use and have each question written on one of the cards. Cue each card with a drum roll, and have each card handed to you by a hot, naked coed.
I'm not sure my wife would go for it, especially seeing as how the studio is in our master bedroom. :lol2:

IMG_4298.jpg

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ha. And I thought this last broadcast was from BHG!! :lol2:

Brother, between the mess you made in your garage with your 'Vette restoration and this "master bedroom studio setup", it's clear your wife is quite indulgent of your hobbies. Add to that putting up with your dictatorial personality and oddly incongruous obsession with Star Wars toys...... She sounds like a keeper. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb