Status
Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, Ky has now beaten SC and Mizzou. ECU took down VT yesterday. Our Gators beat them both, and pulled out a miracle in the Swamp against UT last night. At the time, those Ky and ECU wins didn't look very impressive. How do you feel about those wins now, and what it means for this Gator team moving forward into the toughest part of the schedule?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Do you see Treon and Tabor back next year?

What do you think it must feel like to a Vol right now? :lol:

Your thoughts on the composure these young Gators displayed during crunch time last night...specifically on the offensive side of the ball? What do you think that does for them moving forward?

Where can I can contribute to the tackling dummy fund? :facepalm:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where has Scarlett been the last two games? I believe Cronkrite was dinged in the UK game, probably why we didn't see him yesterday.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Was Grier "unleashed" or was the passing "resurgence" more a result of ut playing prevent? Is it a sign of things to come?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After watching ole miss struggle with sec powerhouse Vanderbilt, do you think we can win that game?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With seeing more of a passing game from Grier can we prehaps see more success in the run game?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What's with our Defensive tackling this year, in that, arm tackling, over runs and emphasis on trying to strip the ball seems to supersede good ole break down, wrap up and go through your man techniques?

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
Could someone make a series of the Vole fans reactions to loosing. There were some great ones on the TV.

Otherwise many of the good questions have already been covered.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n286640 said:
Was Grier "unleashed" or was the passing "resurgence" more a result of ut playing prevent? Is it a sign of things to come?

I think Will does fine when he has a decent pocket and some time to throw. He is green so when it starts to break down he isn't making the right decisions sometimes. Big mistake though to give him some time to look around. On that game winning play, the billies only rushed 3 linemen and he had all day to find the open guy.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. You should always put pressure on any young QB. Glad they brought only 3.

C

Clayton Aldridge

Founding Member
Founding Member
Although Grier looked rough at times, I feel like he showed a lot of toughness and at the end of the day had pretty good numbers. Do you think Grier can ultimately believe Grier can win us some championships in the future?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Clayton Aldridge;n286716 said:
Although Grier looked rough at times, I feel like he showed a lot of toughness and at the end of the day had pretty good numbers. Do you think Grier can ultimately believe Grier can win us some championships in the future?

I think he believed that prior to signing on. Get improvements in the oline and many things will be easier. I hope that bumper crop of recruits saw the leadership and effort and want to be part of future championships.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What will our October W-L record be? I think 2-2, but leaning toward 3-1. Mizzou sux.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even though our OL was by no means perfect yesterday, I noticed a lot of improvement at times yesterday and UT only got a real rush when they blitzed. When they rushed the standard 4 lineman Grier seemed to have a decent pocket, especially in the final two drives. Has the OL improved to you as well as we've progressed?

Ole miss struggled with Vandy last night. Was this because of Ole miss not preparing or Vandy actually found something that worked against that Ole Miss offense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
"Long time listener - first time caller"

Ox:
I believe the tackling issues and over pursuit/bad angles can be corrected
The question I have is Special Teams - where has that gone?
The kick and punt coverage has been suspect -
gracias to Jorge for making a huge stop last night -
and what about Hardin and Powell and the overall state of the kicking game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator