Status
Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think this year will play out similar to last year? Gators struggle in the run game all season, then all the sudden run the ball down UGA's throat? Or do you think JMac and co. will game plan around trying to generate a run game by coming out and throwing the ball quite a bit to start the game?

Also, do you think JMac and co. can help Treon see beyond his first read before the turn of the century? And I mean without having to roll out of the pocket. Will they be able to turn Treon into a better pocket passer?

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will our D put together a whole game of great D...or just 3 qtrs again??

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will Florida come into this game thinking they should just be able to walk over a Chubb-less Georgia or do they actually prepare as if it's the biggest game of the year? (It's a huge game for our SEC title shot)

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since you're interviewing Crete, could you get him to explain the rules regarding redshirts and medical hardships?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And exactly how many redshirts Will Grier can get? We're hoping to redshirt him often and play him for the next 8 to 10 years.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Law98gator;n302371 said:
And exactly how many redshirts Will Grier can get? We're hoping to redshirt him often and play him for the next 8 to 10 years.

Drunk already?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n302386 said:
Drunk already?
Uhhh, Crete was the one who said you can have a redshirt two years in a row, not me.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ask me one question about redshirts and I swear to god I'll
3tmtmh.jpg

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obvious question: can we this this game (or others) if we can't run the ball effectively?

Second question: Will Treon Harris show any noticeable improvement in his second start since Grier went out?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is Richt back on the hotseat if they drop this game and if so, just how hot? Seems every time it starts to get firery he rattles off 4 or 5 wins in a row and all the dwags settle back into their front porch trailer furniture.

What can Mac and Nuss do to compensate for the fact that treon cant see over his linemen's heads? Simply rolling out every play isn't going to get it done.

Do you think we will see some different individuals featured in the run game, by all accounts taylor is a good kid but just doesnt seem to be able to do much. We all know run blocking is an ongoing issue but do you think rotating some guys like we did earlier this year would help? Cronkrite seems to have power that may be able to help compensate for lack of wide running lanes.

Where is demarcus robinson? Is he disappearing again or is it more a product of the fact that treon just can see him to throw him the ball?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It seems that teams that line up in the i with 2 back sets have more success running the ball. Do you think that would help us?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
How much improvement do we see from Treon from the LSU game to this one?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Being that there are a lot of Treon questions......What will Mac and Nussmier have to do get him playing at another level if, possible.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do we beat them by double digits or squeak one out?

Knowing our offense is still suspect, what does our defense have to key on with Chubbs out to do their part to keep jawja off the board?

Does DRob finally show up?

How many points will it take to beat the dawgs?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Will that pos Richt have his team pull some sort of bs during pregame, as he is prone to do?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n302501 said:
Being that there are a lot of Treon questions......What will Mac and Nussmier have to do get him playing at another level if, possible.

... that would be the 6-foot level ?

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How hard did you laugh at FSU's little debacle on Saturday? Or the totally empty Joe Robbie Stadium? Or the Balls (Vols) choking, blowing yet another lead? (h/t to the poster who put up the Lane Kiffen fake cell phone #....well done!)

I totally enjoyed our bye week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator