The Oxrageous (video)Podcast Season 3 Preseason Special is up!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, I've officially kicked off season 3, my 40th episode. I can tell you that video podcasting is quite a bit more difficult than audio, as there is a much smaller margin for error and you can really look like an asshat. :lol2: I'm not terribly thrilled with my first episode here, but it's a start and I think I'll get better. Speaking to people on camera looks like a piece of cake until you get behind the lights and try it. It's very easy to become a deer in the headlights really quick.

The Skype recording on Jason Walker's interview also had some annoying hitches in it. I don't know if those are a result of a weak connection or what, but I'm going to have to experiment with some different things.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy it and as usually I appreciate the everyone's support. If you want to be notified when these come up, you can easily subscribe to my YouTube channel. Most of all, share these with your Gator friends! Fans who have no interest in message boards often like these kinds of things. If nothing else, it continues to bring attention to Gatorchatter and we can continue growing the site.

[video=youtube;iwxnf-dMHlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxnf-dMHlA[/video]

Audio people, I haven't forgotten you. The audio from this episode will be available on podbean, as always. You can subscribe to it on iTunes or my personal favorite, the free app Stitcher. Subscribe and you can have these podcasts immediately available on your phone after they are posted. Here's the audio link:

http://oxrageous.podbean.com/e/2015-week-1-preseason-special/

Thanks everybody! Discuss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Very nice job and I love your studio. :thumbup: My only complaint is the heavy breathing going on while Jason was talking. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks MJM. The "studio" will probably change a lot and I'll have myself in different places. The process of putting separate videos into that box over my shoulder is extremely time consuming.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Posted a link to the podcast over at the other place. ;)

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good job for the most part, Ox.

Get some sun, Hollywood.:cool:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;264382 said:
Thanks man! I'm sure your 3 followers will appreciate it.

3 followers? You're being generous.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great job Ox. Your point about the games being fun again is on the money. Hopefully that will be the case. It's been too long since Gator football has been fun. Two weeks till game time boys.
:chomp:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great Work Ox, very enjoyable. Very good stuff for the first video run. Looking forward to the next one. I'm ready as well just to be able to enjoy Gator Football again.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great job, Ox! I expected a lot worse for first run, but was pleasantly surprised. You're going to be a natural at this in no time. Keep up the great work :cool:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Great first run and I'm looking forward to watching how the podcasts progress. Appreciate your level headed take on everything. Couldn't agree more on the confidence and fun points.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think you did a good job and I am not a kiss ass. The more comfortable you become, the better they will get. Thanks for the positive vibe. I was certain my picture question was gonna be the first one you answered though...:lol2:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't watched it yet, but I hope it's good because I shared it to twitter and facebook. :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n264457 said:
I think you did a good job and I am not a kiss ass. The more comfortable you become, the better they will get. Thanks for the positive vibe. I was certain my picture question was gonna be the first one you answered though...:lol2:

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.