The Real Spring Practice Thread

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Of course he is. i'm telling you guys now: the only way he will not be the starter on opening day is if he has not recovered from his surgery

The only reason there is so much stuff on Trask and Franks right now is because Del Rio is not practicing.

...and it very may well cost someone their job...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Incredible how many people keep claiming that LDR WILL be the QB...but I'm misreading for saying that's what they said.

You guys are a riot :rotfl:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go ahead swampdick and tell me what I'm misreading.

It doesn't matter if any does or does not WANT him to be QB.....you are all saying he WILL be the QB.....either stand by what you're saying or stfu.

Seriously, you might be the worst lawyer of all time.
I gave Donkey a like for his post, not for the LDR issue or whether you're misreading something or not (I doubt you are), but he's correct in saying you're an azzhat all day long as every time I've checked in today, you were being an azzhat to somebody; but hey, that's your new job I guess, and you're pretty good at it - a natural. :bart:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
it's garbage. It's the best predictor, until it isn't, and that's the truth of it. You guys are making assumptions based on unclear coach speak. It's a joke. Take the bet if you are so confident.

Either is light years better than LDR, but you guys keep on wishing LDR to start....we all know why, but you're just going to have to face the fact that it isn't going to happen. LDR is preparing for a coaching career now...that's it.

Take the bet.
You're nothing more than hopeful. You HOPE someone can start ahead of LDR. We're basing it on the FACT that LDR was the starter until he literally could not physically perform any longer. Also a fact that Mac has proven he will stick with someone until he HAS to play another QB due to injury. See Treon and LDR. None of us WANT LDR to start...we just believe he will based on those FACTS.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I gave Donkey a like for his post, not for the LDR issue or whether you're misreading something or not (I doubt you are), but he's correct in saying you're an azzhat all day long as every time I've checked in today, you were being an azzhat to somebody; but hey, that's your new job I guess, and you're pretty good at it - a natural. :bart:
lmao....you girls take this place far too seriously. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're nothing more than hopeful.You HOPE someone can start ahead of LDR. We're basing it on the FACT that LDR was the starter until he literally could not physically perform any longer.
hopeful? Nah man, it's plain as day to anyone that isn't so full of hate that they've become irrational.

Every QB on this roster is light years ahead of LDR, period. You have to be completely mental to believe otherwise. The coaches won't be able to ignore it. But like I said, whether or not any of you WANT LDR to be the QB is irrelevant...you are all saying he WILL be. So let's get the bragging rights going....it's fake Ox bucks for christ sake, it's just for fun....why are all the people saying LDR will be the QB so afraid to make the bet......don't want to be able to change the tune down the road is my guess. "well if it wasn't for his injury, he'd be starting no doubt" would be the cry of all of you claiming LDR will be the starter.

Also a fact that Mac has proven he will stick with someone until he HAS to play another QB due to injury. See Treon and LDR. None of us WANT LDR to start...we just believe he will based on those FACTS.
Yea, I suppose there was nothing else surrounding those two....could have only been because Mac WANTED to stick with those two...yup, that's it, cannot be anything else.

I don't know how many times I literally have to state that it doesn't matter if you WANT him to or not...you're confident he WILL be....talk about people not reading....geez. Put your fake Ox bucks where your mouths are.....why are you guys so worried about fake bets....damn man, have some fun for once.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I still refuse to believe the coaching staff is that stupid. But hey, Zach and Jeff spent a large portion of one of their recent podcasts talking up LDR and how good he can be. So one never knows. :eek3:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
hopeful? Nah man, it's plain as day to anyone that isn't so full of hate that they've become irrational.

Every QB on this roster is light years ahead of LDR, period. You have to be completely mental to believe otherwise. The coaches won't be able to ignore it. But like I said, whether or not any of you WANT LDR to be the QB is irrelevant...you are all saying he WILL be. So let's get the bragging rights going....it's fake Ox bucks for christ sake, it's just for fun....why are all the people saying LDR will be the QB so afraid to make the bet......don't want to be able to change the tune down the road is my guess. "well if it wasn't for his injury, he'd be starting no doubt" would be the cry of all of you claiming LDR will be the starter.

Yea, I suppose there was nothing else surrounding those two....could have only been because Mac WANTED to stick with those two...yup, that's it, cannot be anything else.

I don't know how many times I literally have to state that it doesn't matter if you WANT him to or not...you're confident he WILL be....talk about people not reading....geez. Put your fake Ox bucks where your mouths are.....why are you guys so worried about fake bets....damn man, have some fun for once.
Well, since I've never bothered to gamble with Ox's Monopoly money, I'll bet as much as I have. This , of course, is provided that he is physically able to play. That's the only reason that I believe he won't be trotted out there as the starter against Michigan.

By the way, stand up when you're talking to me!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I still refuse to believe the coaching staff is that stupid. But hey, Zach and Jeff spent a large portion of one of their recent podcasts talking up LDR and how good he can be. So one never knows. :eek3:
Well Zach is pretty dumb...soooo

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I heard that. Through in 2222 holding his water in the other thread and you should know what's coming.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, since I've never bothered to gamble with Ox's Monopoly money, I'll bet as much as I have. This , of course, is provided that he is physically able to play. That's the only reason that I believe he won't be trotted out there as the starter against Michigan.

By the way, stand up when you're talking to me!
That's hurtful MJM :(

And ahhh the caveat....I don't believe in it. I'm not making a caveat on his or anyone else's injury...I'm telling you he will NOT be the QB, period.
I didn't make that caveat with Kev on our season record bet, it was straight up.
Either you believe it will happen, or it won't.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's hurtful MJM :(

And ahhh the caveat....I don't believe in it. I'm not making a caveat on his or anyone else's injury...I'm telling you he will NOT be the QB, period.
I didn't make that caveat with Kev on our season record bet, it was straight up.
Either you believe it will happen, or it won't.
How dafuq can I possibly know if he will be recovered by then? When you KNOW someone is out due to injury, you'd be a friggin moron to make a bet that they'll be named the starter ahead of anyone. o_O

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How dafuq can I possibly know if he will be recovered by then? When you KNOW someone is out due to injury, you'd be a friggin moron to make a bet that they'll be named the starter ahead of anyone. o_O
I didn't know we were going to lose a game to a hurricane last year either...so what's your point?

You guys are saying he WILL be the QB.....now you're moving the goal posts suggesting well maybe he won't.

It's cool if you don't want to make the bet.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't know we were going to lose a game to a hurricane last year either...so what's your point?

You guys are saying he WILL be the QB.....now you're moving the goal posts suggesting well maybe he won't.

It's cool if you don't want to make the bet.
Ok, so if you knew ahead of time that a hurricane was coming during that weekend and posed a great chance of causing us to cancel a game, you'd be a moron to make the bet. I'm not a moron. So, the bet is if LDR is healthy he starts game 1.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so if you knew ahead of time that a hurricane was coming during that weekend and posed a great chance of causing us to cancel a game, you'd be a moron to make the bet. I'm not a moron. So, the bet is if LDR is healthy he starts game 1.
I made that bet many months in advance of the season, just as I'd be making this one. Things could change for LDR, he could have a miraculous recovery and become the next Tim Tebow :rotfl:
So I'm telling you, even if he is healthy, he won't be the starter...You guys trying to add these caveats after claiming he WILL be the starter is a joke. Like I said, if you don't want to take the bet, it's cool, don't worry about it, just stop claiming he WILL be the QB. It's quite clear that when you folks are stating he WILL be the starter, that you believe he'll be over the injury and able to play, it's why you guys keep hanging on Nuss' words.

Either you believe he WILL be the starter or you won't. It's not rocket science.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I made that bet many months in advance of the season, just as I'd be making this one. Things could change for LDR, he could have a miraculous recovery and become the next Tim Tebow :rotfl:
So I'm telling you, even if he is healthy, he won't be the starter...You guys trying to add these caveats after claiming he WILL be the starter is a joke. Like I said, if you don't want to take the bet, it's cool, don't worry about it, just stop claiming he WILL be the QB.
I'll claim whatever dafuq I want to. Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator